Spawn 2

Tools    

i know it should come out but dose not say when on the site im on

but i have this

Spawn Sequel Next Year?

SUBMITTED BY Typhon24

November 22, 2003 — A scooper for Dark Horizons wrote them that "on the strength of Namco Hometek's new vid-game release Spawn: Armageddon, Todd McFarlane has apparently indicated a new Spawn theatrical feature will be produced towards the end of 2004." We'll see if this one pans out!

This i gota see

A system of cells interlinked
The first one was pretty bad....

No need to to make another substandard Spawn flick. The animated series was pretty damn good....

Never conform, never compromise....
Unless they made the new spawn alot darker and rated R, i don't think it would be much of an improvement. I'd rather see him team with Clive Barker and produce "Tortured Souls".
- Corey Taylor (2002)

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Originally Posted by Sedai

No need to to make another substandard Spawn flick. The animated series was pretty damn good....
Indeed

yeah i thought the first one was horrible

There are those who call me...Tim.
I didn't think the first one had been that successful to warrant a sequel...

Well, I hadn't heard of it until I saw it on TV a few weeks ago at least.

Originally Posted by Sedai

I agree

The Spawn concept was outstanding, it had potential; it just played out rather poorly in the movie. The sequel, if there is going to be a sequel, requires an impressive storyline showing the true ‘persona’ of the malevolent Spawn character.

They tried to pack 36 issues into one freekin movie!!! Thats...insane! A sequel would have to be a DAMN good deal of an adaptation. oh and, uh, lets KILL Michael Jai White before they start filming. I thought he was really what killed the movie. He's reading lines in a tacked on voice with shotty acting... and he CAN act. The clown... I liked. Ok shoot me now but I think John did a good job for what he had to go off of. But for bloody hells sake the devil looks like he was made in a demo version of Bryce 3!! thats really what pissed me off royaly. Spawn to has ALOT to fix if it is ever made.

1. R RATING
2. Give Spawn his freekin' cape back!! You nazi holywood bastards!!!
3. Get another actor to play spawn. He has no skin for christ sake. looks dont matter.
4. better CGI
5. Dont make Spawn 2 issues #34 - #155

Thats it.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Spawn reboot still being scripted

Dec 7, 2011

While the first Spawn wasn’t a huge success, many have been anxious to see the character return to the big screen. Creator Todd McFarlane is currently developing a reboot of the franchise, but there’s one big problem…..he can’t find time to get the script done. “Yeah, sadly I keep getting distracted with stuff. I’m going to have to set time aside to nail this thing down because I have too many people waiting for the script,” he said to Geek Chic Daily. Among those people waiting is an unknown “Academy Award winning” actor who wants to get involved in the project.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Spawn is one those films thats that bad i actually like it it alot. Its silly over the top fun and i have seen it dozen times and enjoyed it everytime, hahah i must have bad taste.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I didn't think the first one had been that successful to warrant a sequel...

Well, I hadn't heard of it until I saw it on TV a few weeks ago at least.
Ghost Rider flipped the script.