MoFo Fantasy Football 2023 - Sign-Ups

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Good for Sunday, the 27th, 6PM ET: Yoda, Hey Fred, justin, raul, TONGO, Wylde

Still confirming? @Holden Pike, @seanc, @Sedai, @Powdered Water, @Captain Spaulding
I would just count on me missing the draft, with a slim chance I can jump in from my phone if I am available. As it stands, I just won't know if we will still be out and about or back at the cabin we are staying in, and really, I have no idea what sort of reception I will have, anyway.

Oh, right.

Yeah, @seanc, I think you skipped last year? So that's tentative, at least, depending on whether everyone comes back or not. @Fabulous.

I'll talk to Adam, too, but he's almost always in.

Oh, right.

Yeah, @seanc, I think you skipped last year? So that's tentative, at least, depending on whether everyone comes back or not. @Fabulous.

Correct

Good for Sunday, the 27th, 6PM ET: Yoda, Hey Fred, justin, raul, TONGO, Wylde

Still confirming? @Holden Pike, @seanc, @Sedai, @Powdered Water, @Captain Spaulding
Any time that weekend is fine with me.

Yes.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Oh, right.

I won't be taking part this year.

Well my boss wouldn't give me Sunday the 27th off, but scheduled me to leave at 5:45pm. So barring a customer walking up to the window, which would mean I'd have to stay regardless of schedule, I'll be there. Sorry, it's just out of my control.

Oh. I thought Sean C was Beantown Champs! My bad
Seanc tries to kepp his feelings about beantown sports low key from fear that Cricket may go gangster on him.

Oh sorry, did the day move? I'm good for either day as I'll most likely auto draft. 3pm my time I'll be asleep. I may be able to stay up but that's kinda right in the middle of my night time so I'll probably be passed out. Might be a good thing. I've been pretty mediocre over the years at this game. Perhaps Yahoo will do a better job than I can.

Oh sorry, did the day move? I'm good for either day as I'll most likely auto draft. 3pm my time I'll be asleep. I may be able to stay up but that's kinda right in the middle of my night time so I'll probably be passed out. Might be a good thing. I've been pretty mediocre over the years at this game. Perhaps Yahoo will do a better job than I can.
I'm almost of the same mind, but I'd be loathe for Yahoo to auto draft Jonathan Taylor for me. What a shtuking' I took last year from that pick.

Re: autodrafting. It's not plausible to setup your entire draft, but you can pretty easily rank the first few dozen players, at least, to make sure you get the guys you'd prefer in the first several rounds and avoid injuries or busts or whatever that the ranking system hasn't updated for.

Let the night air cool you off
Every year I set up my draft ranking for the first 125ish spots so if something happens and I have to auto draft for a bit, I at least get what I consider the best available players left on the board. I’m assuming auction is off the table now? I don’t know if you can manually assign dollar values to players so you auto draft based on that or not.

The trick is not minding
Seanc tries to kepp his feelings about beantown sports low key from fear that Cricket may go gangster on him.
So which team was yours? I’m so bad at matching players with their teams.