RIP Anthony Minghella

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I read that in the Shoutbox earlier, but I've been too busy to research it or comment. Right now, I don't have much to add, except that I actually enjoyed all his movies. R.I.P.

Very sad news, and so talented a guy and so very nice and down to earth too. I liked all the films I've seen of his and that's most of them.

I was only reading this weekend about The Number 1 Ladies Detective and the work in Botswana that he'd insisted on employing as many local people as possible. That film is on BBC1 this Sunday coming at 9pm if anyone's interested.

RIP to a real gentleman.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I was only reading this weekend about The Number 1 Ladies Detective and the work in Botswana that he'd insisted on employing as many local people as possible. That film is on BBC1 this Sunday coming at 9pm if anyone's interested.
I didn't even realise he had directed that until I saw the evening news. I had been planning to watch it anyway.

I haven't seen all of his movies... but Cold Mountain is a favorite of mine...

RIP

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Wow, he was rather young.

I haven't seen all of them, either. Not many, to be honest. Two of my favorites are Truly, Madly, Deeply (1991), which I talk about as often as possible, and Mr. Wonderful (1993), which I also enjoyed a lot.

I had just posted Truly, Madly, Deeply (1991) in my favorites thread. If you haven't seen it, you should give it a try. You will cry, let me tell you. So sad, but a great film.

R.I.P

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
R.I.P. man.....

R.I.P. I liked and loved several of his films.