Temporarily IP Banned?

Tools    

OK, my computer... just my computer, was IP banned. I had to restart the whole browser. Any info on that I should be aware of? I mean, the last thing I did before that was thank TheUsualSuspect for something.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
It's been happening to me the last two days, but I just hit back and "new posts" and it works until the next time.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
nono. It's just OK Computer. I really like that album, but surprised it made it to number 08! Wait... wrong thread. Nevermind.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Ok this is happening like three or four times a day now, usually when I enter for the first time in a new tab. Anyway to prevent this?

Sure. As soon as it happens, Google "what is my IP address" and save what comes up. Send that to me when you can get back on and I'll be able to help.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
OK, my computer... just my computer, was IP banned. I had to restart the whole browser. Any info on that I should be aware of? I mean, the last thing I did before that was thank TheUsualSuspect for something.
I thought this was the BBusername thing until Camo commented on it.

Suspect's Reviews

Sure. As soon as it happens, Google "what is my IP address" and save what comes up. Send that to me when you can get back on and I'll be able to help.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Can I send it to you through FB?