Ned Starks Top 500 Films All Time.

Tools    

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
People will say who is ned stark to post a top anything and my answer is Ned Stark is me. Vaughn Crawford. An average joe from a little no place called weston in the state of West Virginia.

Seriously?! I am from the outskirts of Buckhannon.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
498 The Bone Collector.
497 The Quick and The Dead

492 Dantes Peak
481 Wanted
478 Alien vs Predator
471 End Of Days
470 UnderWorld Rise Of The Lycans
461 Deep Blue Sea

456 Drive Angry
450 Con Air
449 The Day After Tomorrow
434 Robin Hood Men In Tights
430 Sleepy Hallow
428 A League Of Their Own

These are my favorites that you have listed so far. I am enjoying looking through your list.

Like there's a choice, unless you want to drive to Clarksburg or Elkins. . . LOL!
The meadowbrooke mall cinema has nice seats but there concessions are expensive. But there pop corn and pop are bigger and taste better then the buckhannon one.

424 Ewoks Caravan Of Courage.

423 Tomorrow Never Dies

422 Beastmaster.

I know the poor mans conan but any 80s movie fan can tell ya the dudes who devower you too the bone are one of the creepy scary moments for a kid back then. I loved it.

421 The Swiss Family Robinsons.

420 The League Of Extraordinary Gentleman.

Yeah I know its a flop but really Pirates Of The Caribbean doomed this. Its seen as the movie that ended Connerys career. If go back and watch it tough it was a pretty fun ride really.
Too bad didnt do better.

419 We Were Soldiers

Loved this movie too bad its not known as one of gibsons better movies.

418 Hidalgo

412 One Million BC

411 They Live

410 Road House.

409 Hombre

408 Samson and Delilah

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Jesus.

I am doing 500 films not 100 and so i have to post and go through allot of films people may not like. Im trying the best i can on these. Like all my lists.

I have to return some videotapes.
Yeah we know, but it isn't gonna stop us from not liking the movies. Lot's of stinkers on this page for me, especially The Mighty Ducks and Waterworld.