Happy Birthday Urban Cowboy

Tools    

The whole day went by, so it's a little late, but happy birthday Urban Cowboy!!

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Happy Birthday!

Happy B-day. you have a good time?

MovieForums Extra
Sorry I'm so late. Hope it was a good one.....Happy Birthday!!!!

I am having a nervous breakdance
Happy Birthday, Urban!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
Happy Birthday Urban Cowboy! Here's a fancy-smanchy cake for ya!

Bad Morther****er
Sorry I was away, but 21 shots really takes you out of the game for a couple of days. I want to thank all of you for the kind wishes.
Justice will be served/ And the battle will rage/ This big dog will fight/ When you rattle his cage/ And you’ll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A./ Cause we`ll put a boot in your ass/ It`s the American way.
Courtesy Of The Red, White & Blue - Toby Keith

A system of cells interlinked
Damn I missed it...Happy Birthday!!!

history *is* moralizing
i missed it too! (weekends are reserved for DVD's, no innernet!)
but Happy Birthday !!! and 21 years, that rules (i remember...)!!

errrrr, sorry Cowboy i'm late, but i usually never check the Birthday things. sorry... Happy Birthday!!! ummm, i mean Happy Late Birthday!