The 27th General Hall of Fame

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Well, you might not be so glad I'm back once I start actually reviewing the movies. Raul once called it the "Miss Vicky Hate Parade."
yeah, but a GALA AFFAIR it is!

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
And we have two more joining us - FRICKIN YAY!
@Takoma11 who is Pending on the Reveal and @Siddon.

WELCOME BOTH OF YOU!!

Also, @Thief has joined the Sidelines, so whether he joins or simply spectate, a VERY cool pleasure to have you!!

And we have two more joining us - FRICKIN YAY!
@Takoma11 who is Pending on the Reveal and @Siddon.

WELCOME BOTH OF YOU!!

Also, @Thief has joined the Sidelines, so whether he joins or simply spectate, a VERY cool pleasure to have you!!

Heh whens the reveal

I wish more foreign films and more horror films got nominated.
Speaking of this, there's a foreign "horror" film I'd really like to nominate for a Hall of Fame, but it's not actually appropriate for a genre HoF because it has a dramatic shift in perspective that negates the previous horror elements. It's really hard to describe and convince people who don't like horror to give it a chance without giving the twist away.

Let the night air cool you off
Speaking of this, there's a foreign "horror" film I'd really like to nominate for a Hall of Fame, but it's not actually appropriate for a genre HoF because it has a dramatic shift in perspective that negates the previous horror elements. It's really hard to describe and convince people who don't like horror to give it a chance without giving the twist away.
Yeah, well, you should nominate it then. Like right here, right now.

I'm thinking about it, but I need to see how this week goes at Uni. The semester only just started, and I'm taking a famously difficult class that might derail my attempt at earning a second degree. I need to see how much work this is going to be before I determine whether or not I'll have time to participate in a HoF.