2018 NFL PickEm League

Tools    

When you pay attention to Cricket intentionally letting everyone back in, it will pepper your enthusiasm
If that's what's happening, I'm not terribly interested in playing.

Guess I'm full of it. That Giants pick finally panned out for him.

Take what I say with a grain of salt. You good pickers obviously have a different system than what I use and the results show. I don't understand the logic behind some stuff. Like I've said before, poker is the only thing I gamble on. Anything else is above my pay-grade.

I'm just trying to stir up conversation.

49ers lost. I should have only got 2 points this week just gone.
Or do I get a special point every now and then for this being a non-native sport to me? Kinda like a compensatory thing

49ers lost. I should have only got 2 points this week just gone.
Or do I get a special point every now and then for this being a non-native sport to me? Kinda like a compensatory thing

Yeah. I don't even score this thing. There's a toddler in the house and I open MoFo up and tell em to get to it. Don't wanna do it lil' guy? Don't eat today. Doesn't bother me.

I figure the score would crowd audit. Thank you C.

Week 11:
Steelers
Titans
Panthers
Chargers
Saints

Super excited for MNF next week. Haven't been this excited for an NFL game in a while

Week 11:
Steelers
Titans
Panthers
Chargers
Saints

Super excited for MNF next week. Haven't been this excited for an NFL game in a while

It'll be the game of the century of the year of the week!

With all the hype for Both teams it would be something if neither team makes the Superbowl between Rams and Chiefs. Im almost thinking it will end up being Steelers and Saints in the Superbowl somehow. Or Bears vs Patriots in their early season rematch. I Know on paper both teams should make the big game but I can see cracks in both teams. And To Be Honest not many teams look crisp and dominant like past season AFC Playoff leaders. And really other then the Rams Saints and Bears are really only teams who look like the should win a title out of the NFC.

Week 11
Cowboys
Panthers
Titans
Ravens
Saints

Staying away from the Steelers This week cause they in past have trouble with Jags anything. and Chiefs VS Rams could be Good or very boring if both teams Defense come to play and the QBs kinda buckle on Monday Night Big Game level game.

Woche Elf:

Colts
Falcons
Giants
Ravens
Texans

Vegas says Rams with either Pats or Chiefs from the AFC.

Seeing as how I'm so great at predicting games...

Ima float out the Saints vs. Steelers.

I don't see the Rams or the Chiefs doing it. The Rams and Chiefs have been winning, but doesn't seem like the defense is present. Throw in the inexperienced QBs and maybe playing from behind.

Week

Steelers
Saints
Panthers
Cardinals
Rams