Happy 5-Year Anniversary, MoFo

Tools    

A small token of my appreciation:

MoFo Members Gallery

I'll do my best to keep up with the new pictures in The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread. Keep 'em coming, and I'll keep adding them. Some slight improvements/fixes to the gallery should be coming down the line, too.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
You've done a good thing here, Yoda.
It is so great to have a place where intelligent, kind people gather to talk about film, music, literature, world events and how to have cybersex. Tons of people start message boards and many are centered around film, but precious few treat their membership so well. It's paid off in the tone of this place, and it's appreciated.

I dont have a digital Camera so theres no pics of me . whatever it still cool what you did chris and i hope Mofo goes on for a hundred more years

Nice one and congrats!

My secret Pyro identity is dashed though...incognito no more

And Holden's pic won't appear

On an aside, damn UCL and ATG are FIT

That's awsome, I'll probably have to post a few pics.

Don't you too want to know what Holden looks like? I want proof he's not just a talking database Yoda put on MoFo which has now become self aware and bitter.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Well, I've had packages with handwritten addresses arrive here for Yoda from Holden, so I know SOMEBODY is posing as him SOMEWHERE. That's close enough for me.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Good work big man

I've never come across a place that's as friendly and constructive as this wee site of delight. Here's to another five years at least

Still young this place is...and still growing...
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	baby-yoda.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	2.6 KB
ID:	5001  

Lets put a smile on that block
Happy Anniverssary MOFO! I think Sammy said it perfectly, it's very rare to find a place like this on the web, and i'm happy that this is the one and only online community i am apart of. The atmosphere is always perfect, the people are always entertatining and the newbies are always shamed

I was thinking the other day, (whilst in the shower i'll have you know) that it is down to MOFO that i have learnt so much. Without being mushy i seriously owe this site and it's members so much gratitude for the things i have learnt about film and the wonderful people that are apart of it. The beautiful Cinematography of a film, the wonderful scripts, the eye popping editing and who would have thought a little film called Requiem for a Dream would make me want to vomit and cry at the same time, or that a strange film called Magnolia, directed by that bloke who made Boogy Nights would become one of my favourite movies. To experience that tingle of excitement after watching a truly wonderful film, or the utter devestation you feel for your favourite character, or the funniest moment you have ever seen, and share these experiences with people that feel exactly the same as you is a rare thing. God bless thee MOFOians.

Put me in your pocket...
Happy Anniversary MoFo!

I had written more in your Anni thread Yoda, before you made this...the feelings still the same. It's great to have a site that has something for everyone's taste.

Golgot...love the young Yoda. I remember Toose made Yoda have curly blond hair once....very fetching. Lasted awhile too.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by Aniko
Golgot...love the young Yoda. I remember Toose made Yoda have curly blond hair once....very fetching. Lasted awhile too.
Maybe Chris should do that for real as an anniversary treat?

Oh my gosh, every picture of me (except my baby pictures) are on there. I'm really not that fond of my new pic. I'll post yet another one eventually... maybe when I get rid of this blonde.

thanks yoda for the pics...and congrats mo fo's for another wonderful year...hope there will be many more....this site and its member are all truly wonderful...thanks everyone...

I am having a nervous breakdance
As I said to Chris in the rep comment I just gave him... Yo da man!

Hey, I'm feeling a bit emotional here... Even Holden looked likeable... Was that the hint of a smile I saw there in the pic, Holds?

Coolness prevails all over MoFo country... Mmmm...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I genuinely love this place.

I've been posting on various forums (fori?) for years and can remember the days when each little troll and flamer would get me wound up like a windie-uppy thing. I think I'm more chilled thesedays, maybe because of my fondness for the people here. Who knows?

Thanks Chris, and thanks MoFo.

Sniff...

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Fora?
foro, foras, forat, foramus, foratis, forant?

It killed the ancient Romans and now it's killing me....

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Tacitus
foro, foras, forat, foramus, foratis, forant?

It killed the ancient Romans and now it's killing me....
I tried to find a suitable image from Life of Brian but no luck... Now write it a hundred times instead.