Tools    

Positive: 1600
Negative: 52

Positive: 94.89%
Negative: 5.11%

Looks like i'm in lead for neg rep.
Ummmmm, probably not.

+4435

The only member with more negative points is meatwadsprite, and apparently I'm more reviled than both infamous trolls Django and Purandara88.

What an unrepentant dick is I.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Yeah, well not including the highest negative rated user list. Obviously

I have three negative rep points.

My first ever MoFo post was neg repped by Yoda because I hadn't put any spaces between paragraphs; it was a review. A little harsh, but he probably thought I was a spammer.

Probably, but then again, I think everyone's a spammer at first.

Anyway, yes, many have remarked on Holden being among the most negatively-repped MoFos, but he's among the leaders in positive rep, as well. It's more about ratio, anyway; Purandara and Django would have scads more if they hadn't been banned.

Originally Posted by Yoda
Purandara and Django would have scads more if they hadn't been banned.
What an awful thought. The "hadn't been banned" part. I'm so happy I missed them . . . him . . . whoever.

I have no neg rep, but im sure ive just jinxed it and will get some now haha.

Everyone needs at least one negative rep point. Maybe I'll give you one and then positive rep you somewhere else so that it doesn't change your overall count but still allows you to say you have one negative rep point.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I have no neg rep, but im sure ive just jynxed it and will get some now haha.
No doubt dozens of cursors are hovering over that thumbs down icon right now

A system of cells interlinked
Holden is one of my favorite MoFos, period. The wealth of knowledge and fun he adds to the site is tremendous. Besides, his user tag does say he is an ornery sumbitch, so what does one expect?

I got new reputation shortly after posting, I cowered in the corner before looking.

I debated for a whole half an hour whether to post or not saying I had 0 Neg Rep, I foolishly sided to share

I will pay for it i know.

I had to rep you a good one Toose as that damn song was going thru my head when I made the thread.

A public congrats to Destiny becoming mod. Im very out of the loop but not a finer decision couldve been made. She introduced me to this place. (Dont neg rep her!)

I remember where my only neg rep point came from! I was guessing it was Holden for me comparing Unforgiven to Tombstone, but it was Lennon. Reason was I made the "Images Of Film" thread, and being newby put one pic in a post. He thought I was artificially boosting my post count (I really wasnt just at that .Org place it looked better one at a time), and I called him a spammer. Since then weve had good talks, and I discovered the pics do look good grouped together here.

Actually Holden Pike is living proof why a neg rep count aint bad. If you cant argue with passion...then why? I always read his posts.

I'm an angel. I've only got 10 neg reps and several of those were also courtesy of 'the wad'. I sure am glad he stuck around. I got hit by jrs once or twice as well. That dude was pretty random with his rep points.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Positive 2223
Negative 42

I've been neg repped by:

Yoda
Meatwad (the most)
Vertical Gunn
Used Future
JRS
and some others

Suspect's Reviews

By the way, I'm certainly not complaining about or crying over the negative rep I've received during my tenure. Because unlike most of you, I ain't at all afraid to dish it out. In fact, I've given out more negative rep than positive. Positive = 41.88%, and Negative = 58.12%.

Yup. But that percentage is coming down. I think not all that long ago it used to be at over 61% negative, so I reckon I'm softening in my old age.

Because unlike most of you, I ain't at all afraid to dish it out. In fact, I've given out more negative rep than positive. Positive = 41.88%, and Negative = 58.12%.
I don't think I've ever gotten a -rep from you. I'm just curious, what does one have to do to get one? I'm not being a smart@ss, I'm just curious as to your criteria.