THE worst movie of all time.

→ in
Tools    

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Twilight worst movie saga ever,worst movies individually ,still they earned $3,532,413,217!!!This is only proof that you can earn money for giving people pure crap!!!Lazy people can now say "look at Twilight,movie looks like they were blind while making it,still they earned this money" ...Teens just earned them $3,532,413,217! This is kinda alarming,we are fuc*ed if those girls get to be something important in this world,that is whole generations going to shi*...Girls will now be listening Justin Bieber and quoting Twilight,we will burn for this...

Twilight worst movie saga ever,worst movies individually ,still they earned $3,532,413,217!!!This is only proof that you can earn money for giving people pure crap!!!Lazy people can now say "look at Twilight,movie looks like they were blind while making it,still they earned this money" ...Teens just earned them $3,532,413,217! This is kinda alarming,we are fuc*ed if those girls get to be something important in this world,that is whole generations going to shi*...Girls will now be listening Justin Bieber and quoting Twilight,we will burn for this...
Twilight is certainly one of the stupidest and laziest films I've had the privilege of watching, that's for sure. The camera work and acting are both sooooo shoddy. There are numerous scenes where the positioning is just atrocious.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Well, that's maybe because you weren't a teenager girl when you watched these movies. It's obvious that these movies target a certain demographic and people outside of that group will not like it.

Well, that's maybe because you weren't a teenager girl when you watched these movies. It's obvious that these movies target a certain demographic and people outside of that group will not like it.
Ummm,this movie is crap if you are teen girl(not you personally) how can you enjoy this what is here to enjoy?Nothing!I mean story is written probably in 1 day,that whole love part is more fictional and stupid than vampires(let's not talk about them),can we call these people actors?What teenage girls don't know what is bad?So many very stupid and boring parts...Just pathetic that something like this can earn so much money,I guess this is what they like but that is not a good thing...

Okay... I'm gonna toss this one out there because it would be amusing if anyone tried to defend it... Slaughtered Vomit Dolls.

I watched it on NF so you don't have to.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Ummm,this movie is crap if you are teen girl(not you personally) how can you enjoy this what is here to enjoy?Nothing!I mean story is written probably in 1 day,that whole love part is more fictional and stupid than vampires(let's not talk about them),can we call these people actors?What teenage girls don't know what is bad?So many very stupid and boring parts...Just pathetic that something like this can earn so much money,I guess this is what they like but that is not a good thing...
The Twilight movies are garbage, but they're far from being the worst movies of all time. If nothing else, many of the scenes in them are unintentionally funny.

The Twilight movies are garbage, but they're far from being the worst movies of all time. If nothing else, many of the scenes in them are unintentionally funny.
True, plus there are a couple musical moments I liked (Carter Burwell is hit or miss sometimes). And I do not say that often. Still, crap flick.

90% movies in this thread are not The worst movies of all time...I saw nothing good in Twilight not even one frame.It is kinda hard to say what movie is the worst,Twilight was pure crap and it deserves to be in this thread...

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I saw nothing good in Twilight not even one frame.It is kinda hard to say what movie is the worst,Twilight was pure crap and it deserves to be in this thread...
You know, i actually found the final Twilight film pretty damn entertaining, if not in the way they intended it to be. I mean the werewolf guy who can't keep his shirt on falls in love with a baby, who's parents aren't even that skeeved out about this, then the baby itself is a creepy, makeup wearing CGI creation that looks so fake I couldn't stop laughing upon seeing it...and then of course the film explodes into an orgy of carnage and character death at the end, which was so over the top as to be hilarious...

So yeah, it's not good, but I had a fun time watching it.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

From your explanation you like it because it was horrible?That is different story I also had a laugh but I was laughing at how horrible it is...That is not making movie better...

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I didn't say it made the film better, but I did say I enjoyed watching it. Even films that aren't good can be entertaining. If at the end you had a laugh and had a good time, it was worth seeing, if only once.

I didn't say it made the film better, but I did say I enjoyed watching it. Even films that aren't good can be entertaining. If at the end you had a laugh and had a good time, it was worth seeing, if only once.
Yea you said it "not good" I had a laugh but only because it was horrible,if you wanna make fun of it,watch it but it still sucks.

Totally agree with you about 2001 and JAWS...I love the opening scene of JAWS but after that...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. And I don't know how you can have a thread about the worst film of all time without any mention or VALLEY OF THE DOLLS.