Animated gifs

Tools    

I hope these work now.

Yep... ... love 'em... ...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I wanted to use one of these as my avatar, but when I choose one they turn out to be a still photo rather than a moving image. Is there a way they can be resized/fixed so they could still move?

I wanted to use one of these as my avatar, but when I choose one they turn out to be a still photo rather than a moving image. Is there a way they can be resized/fixed so they could still move?
Whenever I've tried to "Save picture as" on a GIF photo, and it turned into a Bitmap photo, I've emailed it to myself. It saves properly from my email account. Don't ask me why they do that, but at least it works. Then you can resize it yourself. If you don't have Animation Shop, TONGO found a site that does it for free. I have to leave, so PM him for a link to the site he found. If all else fails, I'll fix them when I get back home.

There are free trials for Animation Shop. Click the link in my signature "Avatars: The Making of . . ." The first 4-5 posts in that thread will show you a lot.

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Yay! Had to search for this thread. Knew it was around here somewhere

GIFs seem to have made a comeback and they are more awesome than ever!

Here's two big ones

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

and some littler ones:

Love this one from Whip It (2009)

Go Luna Lovegood!

This cutie:

Oh and who remembers this movie?

The smile that I love:

And one title destined to become a GIF:

and finally my fave Disney Gal:

Oh and this one is perfect and deserves it's own box

I see I was the last person to contribute to this.. and here I go again. Some more movie gifs! I just love them.

This Tinkerbell one makes me laugh so much:

Now this manipulation of X-Men: First Class cracks me up no end! That movie really was such an epic romance *hee hee*

I mean just look at the love in their eyes:

Oh and how cute is this..

Oh and for the Breakfast Club and Community Lovers:

Last but not least..

Oh come on! Someone, other than me, give this thread some love! Pleeeease? *smile*

/thread