Happy Birthday, DexterRiley!!!

Tools    

Andy Dufresne has something to tell you...

Other random pictures from your favorite movies...

Have a great day from everyone at MoFo!! You're awesome, even though you have twenty movies in your top 10!

Hope you have a great day!

Happy Birthday, Dexter....

Not even sure if you a fan of the show but figured I would post this anyway

Nice one, Prestige. Diving into season 4 this week, most likely.

But anyway...happy birthday Dexter! Looking forward to a good year of fantasy football with the new gang.

Happy Birthday, Dexter!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Happy Birthday Dexter!!

Happy Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
I'm not sure who you even are, but still.

And C&W, this was a mark f level birthday wish!

(maybe I should start a birthday thread so I can get rep) <- typical commoditization in the presence of a master signifier like capital or reputation points...

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Happy Birthday Dexter mate have a good one