Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Watched I Love You Phillip Morris (2010). I really like this movie! Love the whole comedic romance. Jim Carrey can make me cry as well as laugh. Plus, Ewan McGregor is cute
Rate: A-

Master of My Domain
Screw you Cole, only I can use that!

As for the argument I missed, MM should have just gone for a good ol' facepalm (except the Judge Judy one) or used a more mild smilie. Tbh the way the sentence was worded could have easily ticked off me as well.

Antman = 7.5/10

As for the argument I missed, MM should have just gone for a good ol' facepalm (except the Judge Judy one) or used a more mild smilie. Tbh the way the sentence was worded could have easily ticked off me as well.
What? I just used his own wording against himself. A lot more clever than a facepalm if you ask me, but appearently people just aren't on my level on this forum. I better start handing out free meditation lessons soon...

Yeah... everyone is above your level.
Let's be friends!
I'll charge you extra for your lesson because of that joke, you know.

But you saved it with the last bit. Truly a real hero kind of thing to say! Best day ever now for me!

I'll charge you extra for your lesson because of that joke, you know.

But you saved it with the last bit. Truly a real hero kind of thing to say! Best day ever now for me!
pshhh you are all below my level... remember I'm Queen here!

What kind of level? Level of being a dick?
Excuse me.. Im not a dick! and I dont have one to begin with...

edit: I guarantee I can have 10 people on this board who will tell you Im one of the nicest people around here... Im considerate and friendly but to people who are rude to me.. I dont have time for you....

Or perhaps a D.I.C.K.? Dedicated Infantry Combat Killer?
its ok.. I like dick.. nothing wrong with that.. Im female...

(if needed, I will delete this post)

Welcome to the human race...
Resident Evil: Apocalypse -

Haven't seen a Resident Evil film all the way through before. Now I know why.

guys calm down have fun here we are all buddies

Vacation

I made a huge mistake. You guys were right, this movie was god awful. Ed Helms was ridiculously unfunny and although Christina Applegate is crazy fun, she just didn't help at all. There really was no chemistry. Only redeeming qualities would be Charlie Day's cameo (I was actually laughing my ass off for the first and only time in the movie) and a part of Hemsworth's. I gave it a one because of those cameos only. If they didn't include those, it'd be a .5 or 0. Atleast I got to watch it at the Alamo Drafthouse, the one place where it can make a terrible movie watchable. Do. Not. Watch. This.

Cole before you to go the cinema, check with me... for my opinion... I wont let you down buddy!