Final War of the Worlds Trailer

Tools    

Go here to see a the trailer of yet a third War of the Worlds film coming out this year.

Cast includes: CAST: C. THOMAS HOWELL (THE HILLSIDE STRANGLER and E.T.), PETER GREENE (PULP FICTION and THE MASK), ANDREW LAUER (SCREAMERS and UNRAVELLED), RHETT GILES (WAY OF THE VAMPIRE, JOLLY ROGER), and JAKE BUSEY (THE FRIGHTENERS, IDENTITY

I believe this one is coming straight to dvd this month.

A system of cells interlinked
Odd thing... Only three days left till release, and not one review up anywhere. Did Spielberg pull some sort of "no pre/critic screenings" for this film? I usually start seeing reviews up a full week before a films release, with a good 15-20 on RT by then....

Originally Posted by Sedai
Odd thing... Only three days left till release, and not one review up anywhere. Did Spielberg pull some sort of "no pre/critic screenings" for this film? I usually start seeing reviews up a full week before a films release, with a good 15-20 on RT by then....
Your right. It has been unusually quiet hasn't it.

So, it either:

A- Sucks

B- Is so good, and revolutionary, the filmmakers are counting on it taking the country by storm this Wednesday, changing how wee see films from now on.

I hope it's B...

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Sedai
I hope it's B...
I really do as well...

In an interview with Steven Spielberg for Scottish radio as part of the War of the Worlds junket, this was brought up....

So it was quoted on a few of the online news sites that you tussled with the German press over whether they could review the film... Not review the film, just review the film prior to it's release. I wouldn't say my movie is riddled with twists but at the same time it's going to shock a lot of people when they go in there and see that this isn't Independence Day or... you know... that this is quite a different take on things and I didn't want any of the press telegraphing that. I mean if I thought the press could be trusted then that would be different. [laughter]

I thought the movie was amazing.

ESCAPE, now the cat is out. what do you think of the movie now??

Originally Posted by dataentrysam
ESCAPE, now the cat is out. what do you think of the movie now??
Maybe try heading over to the War of the Worlds thread in Movie Discussion...

went to see this i must say i go to the cinema never every week maybe twice and this has got to be the best film ive seen in about 3 years. its MINT