The 2014 MoFie Award Ceremonies

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
We have a tie! There are two,
MoFos You'd Most Like To Be Stranded On An Island With

This pretentious award is shared by last years winner Gunslinger45. He's joined by the lovable Miss Vicky.
I hope they don't run out of coconuts.

Congratulations!

Does this mean that we're stranded on an island with both of them or do we get to choose one?

Arent there 2 more to give out? Best Reviewer and Master of Movies???
Nevermind.. I just seen the "Best Reviewer"

Congrats JayDee!!!

Congrats, Kiddo! I voted for you. Daniel, don't post a Kill Bill video now.
You shouldn't have said that, and then you could have seen whether you senses were right

Anyway, we really ought to start a 'Second Best Reviewer' award.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
Congrats Jaydee and Mark!

Reviews

Think I voted for Mark. Holden could win because of the Seventies thread and other great posts he's done about movies. Cricket would be a good upset because of how many movies he's watched, it would definitely be deserved also. It was between those three for me

Edit: Mark won, cool.

Congrats JayDee! You basically wrote 19 novels this year and you earned it! You da man

you know Pam Grier had to make the MoFies!

learned i am now retiring from reviewing after these did not merit a nomination

CARMEN ELECTRA'S AEROBIC STRIPTEASE DISC 2 (2003)

Push back that couch, snag a cool beverage, and put down that box of bon-bons, because it's time to sweat. Welcome to Aerobic Striptease, Carmen Electra's workout series that tones your body like a dancer and spices up your personal life. Cardio routines isolating and conditioning the muscles in your buns, hips, legs, arms, shoulders, & midsection. Finally, a movie that inspires me to get up out of my rocking chair and get active while watching, even in my invisible man pajamas. Carmen Electra will get you toned and tightened to get you ready to take it off. Get your heart racing for an hour of fitness!

Rating:
7.0 / 10

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER'S PUMPING IRON (1977)

A witty and fun swing from Gold's Gym in Venice Beach California to the 1975 Mr. Olympia bodybuilding competition. Five-time champion Schwarzenegger defends his title, the golden boy from Austria who helped propel bodybuilding into an international empire. Lou Ferrigno is another familiar face, who tries to dethrone the champ. An insightful glimpse at the rise of Arnold

Rating:
8.0 / 10

DEEP THROAT (1972)

Linda Lovelace thinks there should be more to it than a lot of little tingles. has its place cemented in pop culture, holy grail of the industry, i mean this movie pretty much summed it all up back in 1972. and catchy jazzy music to help distract from all the hairy vintage *junk*

Rating:
6.0 / 10

FOXY BROWN (1974)

Pam Grier goes all Man With No Name Clint Eastwood with a sex change on drugs on the blaxploitation genre. She's a whole lotta woman

Rating:
8.0 / 10

GOOD BURGER (1997)

Better than every movie. Look at their name-tags 'I'm Ed,' 'I'm Dexter.' Kenan & Kel, Sinbad, Carmen Electra, & Shaq. Heather at the psycho ward was somehow strangely attractive. Long live the 90's and Ed's secret sauce

Rating:
7.0 / 10

I voted for Cricket for Master of Movies. I love his taste in films. The man has passion.

I also voted for JayDee for Best Reviewer.

I voted for my other half.. Mr Minio.. we share a bond of perverted films.... I have some more I need to share with him.... he took me to the Mofo prom too.... ah Minio... we need to find some more sickly perverted films! and bicker over them!!!

Naturally mark got my vote. Congratulations!

I guess it's over again...

Bye, MoFos! I had some good laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Great ceremony everyone and once again thank you so much for the votes!

Maybe next year I'll actually manage to win an award on my own and not have to share it with someone else!