The MoFo Top 100 Animated Films - The Countdown

→ in
Tools    

A little. Not sure.

More like it disappoints me.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

That's okay. Nobody's perfect!
The Toy Story movies are all good, but I don't think they're nearly as good as people make them out to be. I think nostalgia plays a huge factor in their popularity and also the fact that Toy Story was Pixar's first feature (but far from their best).
Be careful, some day there will come a time when you feel nostalgic for Joaquin.

Well, now that my one Miyazaki nominee (it was my no. 14) has made it, the only other of my picks that I expect to make it is my one Pixar film.

A system of cells interlinked
Does that surprise you?
Certainly not surprised, per se...but since I only like a couple of Pixar flicks, it is kind of disappointing...

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Oh no, the art house mafia is disappointed in Pixar's showing here. Well, actually I don't think Lime and Sedai are a part of that. Anyways, 6 or the top 8 are VERY high on my list.

Certainly not surprised, per se...but since I only like a couple of Pixar flicks, it is kind of disappointing...
Well there are only a couple of Pixar flicks that I don't like.

I'm going to miss coming in here, repping MV for her work and then leaving because the films are crap. ....

... After Monster's Inc shows up, of course.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
A new (and wrong) prediction

1. Up
2. Toy Story
3. Spirited Away
4. Wall E
5. Finding Nemo
6. Ratatouille
7. Monsters Inc.
8. Lion King

A new (and wrong) prediction

1. Up
2. Toy Story
3. Spirited Away
4. Wall E
5. Finding Nemo
6. Ratatouille
7. Monsters Inc.
8. Lion King
Well you're right about being wrong. Although three of those are in the correct positions.

I feel a 60s thread coming.
Oh! You mean you don't want to postpone it to do something like a DOCUMENTARIES countdown???

I hate you people . Oh well i'll let you away with it this time since it made the top 10 at least . My favourite Animated film, such a beautiful, exciting film that is stunningly Animated and features one of my favourite Movie Soundtracks. I actually may rewatch it soon since i haven't seen it in six months or so. Pretty surprised that i was the only one to have it at #1.

As i said earlier Toy Story 2 and 3 probably would've made my list if i hadn't included shorts. Not sure which one i prefer, but Hugs- Alot is my fav Villian of the series and using the big baby as an Enforcer was genius .

Final Prediction:

1.Up
2.Toy Story
3.Wall-E
4.Spirited Away
5.Lion King
6.Ratatouille
7.Monsters Inc
8.Finding Nemo

Damn. My dream of Mononoke and Spirited Away being the top two has been shattered!

Mononoke was two for me.

I LOVE THE BLOOD!!!!

But why can't I find a good GIF that shows it!? Then again, I didn't search for that long. If someone can find a GIF that is super bloody from Mononoke. Please post it.