Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Was watching The Incredible Hulk but it got so boring and I hate Edward Norton so much I quit in the first 10 minutes.

Was watching The Incredible Hulk but it got so boring and I hate Edward Norton so much I quit in the first 10 minutes.
I've seen it twice, but only because I had forgotten that I had already watched it. It took me quite a while to realize I'd seen it all before .

Othello (1952)

Either Othello or Macbeth is my favourite Shakespeare play and i've loved the grand total of two Welles films i've seen; The Trial and Citizen Kane. So i have high hopes for this.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Something by Peckinpah... I like going in order, but "Cross of Iron" sounds good, I think someone mentioned in another post that it's in one setting, a WWII movie about German officers. I heard "The Osterman Weekend" is awful, but I wanted to see how Burt Lancaster would fare, though it doesn't seem like he has a big role... I just don't want to spend too much time trying to decide, though I usually don't like watching movies this early, but there's no game on today, so I might try for two movies.

Woman in a Dressing Gown (1957)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...