The Videogames Tab

Tools    

Ah, that sucks. Shame the 360 wireless adapter is so expensive, then again a wired connection is always better than a wireless one.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ah, that sucks. Shame the 360 wireless adapter is so expensive, then again a wired connection is always better than a wireless one.
I know man soon as we get live I will let you know man, I was wondering about the wireless if it would be unreliable or not as good as wired.

I have my 360 wireless, and te be fair it's not a very noticeable difference at all, I suppose it'd be more noticeable if you had 2 360's running and download a game from games on demand. You can see the difference between a wired and a wireless 360 that way. I expect there's info on the net to show how different they are. I have no problems with my wireless at all.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Xbox-360-Wir...dp/B002NPCDH8/

Vheapest I know of and it's better than the adaptor I have, which is around £56.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
How much are these wireless things then? do you think it would be worth getting one or just use the extension lead. Im thinking using the extension lead as it means the 360 will be wired to the router and its only a few quid.

I edited my post with the better adapter. That's probably the best option, but get the cable long enough so you can tack it into the walls so the kids don't get tangled in it lol.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Indeed mate its going to have to go across the passage and then across the front room to the 360, we will be putting it up the wall across the beam and then to the router which we are moving close to the xbox due to the lack of lenth on the ethernet cable

You get it from that site? Where they really quick for you too?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
My mother in law got it from this ebay seller who she has bought off before, it was very quick she paid for it and within minutes she sent me the code through msn. Just that bloody extension lead now

I had it from ebay once, that's where I got Dave's from (I remember now.) I also had it quick, but I bought for £30 (last time I looked it went up a bit) 12 + 1 month of gold. I know I could say 13 months, but the card actually says 12 months + 1 month of Xbox Live Gold.

Agreed, still £2 more than the link I gave you. Lol.

You best get you extension lead and maybe I'll play on Live with you when not on WoW. I don't play gamers much at the mo, including WoW. If I carry on not playing WoW, I think I'll cancel my sub, no point paying for it, if it ain't being used.

Not much TBH, Plants Vs Zombies on occasion. I dabble with stuff on the iPhone, stuff like Angry Birds. I have played WoW, 3 or 4 times in a month. I've been watching animé

Yeah, I can't afford games right now, and with the Xbox being a flavour of the month console (basically, I'm saying that the 360's online players, just go from one game to another to another very quickly with every new release or at least big-ish.) It's hard to keep up buying all the new releases.I don't find it like that very much with PC gaming, but I need a super awesome PC to really get into tio PC gaming, and can't afford it.

A system of cells interlinked
Up WAY too late raiding ToC 25...