Tools    

Sorry! Round 1 Day 1.

5- Christina Aguilera - Can't Hold Us Down VS. 11- Fever Ray - The Wolf

13- The Killers - Smile Like You Mean It VS. 5- The Lumineers - Ho Hey

8- Skillet - Not Gonna Die VS. 1- Jay-Z & Alicia Keys - Empire State Of Mind

6- How You Remind Me - Nickelback VS. 12- Missy Elliot - Get Ur Freak On

10 - Kendrick Lamar - m.A.A.d city VS. 3- Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

4- Astro Zombies - Johnny Casanova (2011) VS. 12- The Coral - Dreaming of You

11- The Hillbilly Moon Explosion ft. Sparky - My Love for Evermore VS. 4- Audiopharmacy - Ruined Lands (2006)

3- Iggy Azalea - Fancy ft. Charli XCX VS. 6- Stan - Eminem

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
5- Kimbra - Settle Down (I can't stand Jay-Z but his song there wasn't half bad to be honest. But I'll still select this one, as peculiar as it was )

1- Puddle Of Mudd - Blurry (I've heard this song before, but I never knew the artist or the title, it's quite good! I tend to find Coldplay songs very hit or miss too, and sadly, that one was a miss for me. I enjoyed the first 45 seconds before I started to get sick of it a little bit)

9- Make Me - Janet Jackson (Apples and oranges, so it's hard to compare the two, but Ms Jackson's song is better suited to my taste)

9- Without Me - Eminem (I wasn't too fussed about the other song really, and I quite liked this song even though I wasn't really expecting to)

10 - Akala - Fire in the Booth (I'm so so sorry, but **** me, this was a match up from hell. A country song vs a rapper with an extreme case of verbal diarrhoea. But despite the fact this one was 5-6 minutes too long, I'll still choose it over a country song )

1- Foo Fighters - Best Of You (Both songs were really good, but this was the more catchy of the two I felt)

3- Lana Del Rey - Gods and Monsters (To be honest, Mojo summed my feelings towards this perfectly, I love it because of her style and attitude here, it's so unique! Which is also why I nominated it)

3- The Killers - Mr. Brightside (I've always been a big fan of this song, even though the music I tend to listen to is nothing like this but I think it's terrific, so I nominated it!)

Round 1 Day 2.

5- Kimbra - Settle Down VS. 10 - Jay Z/Linkin Park - Numb/Encore

10 - Coldplay - The Scientist VS. 1- Puddle Of Mudd - Blurry

1- Green Day - American Idiot VS. 9- Make Me - Janet Jackson

9- Without Me - Eminem VS. 11- Wolfmother - Woman

11- The White Buffalo - Oh Darlin', What Have I Done? VS. 10 - Akala - Fire in the Booth

2- Modest Mouse-Float On VS. 1- Foo Fighters - Best Of You

3- Lana Del Rey - Gods and Monsters VS. 9- Save Room - John Legend

12- Naughty Boy - La La La VS. 3- The Killers - Mr. Brightside

ROUND 1 DAY 2

Kimbra - Settle Down VS. Jay Z/ Linkin Park - Numb/ Encore
Coldplay - The Scientist
VS. Puddle Of Mudd - Blurry
Green Day - American Idiot VS. Make Me - Janet Jackson
Without Me - Eminem VS. Wolfmother - Woman
The White Buffalo - Oh Darlin', What Have I Done?
VS. Akala - Fire in the Booth
Modest Mouse - Float On VS. Foo Fighters - Best Of You
Lana Del Rey - Gods and Monsters
VS. Save Room - John Legend (I find both song to be equally not good, but I'll go with "Gods and Monsters")
Naughty Boy - La La La VS. The Killers - Mr. Brightside (both songs are equally good and have been added to my favorites. After listening to both songs twice, I'll go with "Mr. Brightside")

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Yeah, no surprise both mine go out - at least they went out to decent enough songs unlike most of the time

ROUND 1 DAY 2

5- Kimbra - Settle Down VS. 10 - Jay Z/Linkin Park - Numb/Encore-If that's the regular version of Numb, it's one of my favorites-way to ruin a great song dammit! The Kimbra song was quite good.

10 - Coldplay - The Scientist VS. 1- Puddle Of Mudd - Blurry-I didn't recognize the second by title, I think that's a great song. Screw Coldplay, they suck!

1- Green Day - American Idiot VS. 9- Make Me - Janet Jackson-I was hoping to hate the Jackson song so I could make a filthy remark about her, *and I almost got there. That's not my favorite Green Day, but I like most of what they do.

9- Without Me - Eminem VS. 11- Wolfmother - Woman-I'm not minding that little cracker ass as much as I expected, but I've heard the Wolfman song somewhere before, and I like it.

11- The White Buffalo - Oh Darlin', What Have I Done? VS. 10 - Akala - Fire in the Booth-If you have a funny name, you probably suck. If your name is Akala, you definitely suck. I liked the Buffalo song.

2- Modest Mouse-Float On VS. 1- Foo Fighters - Best Of You-I don't mind The Foo Foo Foo Fighters; I just don't connect with them. I thought Float On had a chance to win this whole thing-wrong again!

3- Lana Del Rey - Gods and Monsters VS. 9- Save Room - John Legend-It should be a law that anyone with "Legend" in their name should be periodically beaten. Still, the song wasn't bad. The first girl sounded drunk, and I like that.

12- Naughty Boy - La La La VS. 3- The Killers - Mr. Brightside-I would have nominated the 2nd if I thought of it. The 1st wasn't bad either.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken

11- The White Buffalo - Oh Darlin', What Have I Done? VS. 10 - Akala - Fire in the Booth

5- Kimbra - Settle Down VS. 10 - Jay Z/Linkin Park - Numb/Encore (God knows how I love Linkin Park and I hate Jay Z but I always dig this song)

10 - Coldplay - The Scientist VS. 1- Puddle Of Mudd - Blurry (Without the shadow of a doubt)

1- Green Day - American Idiot VS. 9- Make Me - Janet Jackson (Without the shadow of a doubt)

2- Modest Mouse-Float On VS. 1- Foo Fighters - Best Of You (Without the shadow of a doubt)

3- Lana Del Rey - Gods and Monsters VS. 9- Save Room - John Legend (don't like both...)

12- Naughty Boy - La La La VS. 3- The Killers - Mr. Brightside (easy)

5- Kimbra - Settle Down VS. 10 - Jay Z/Linkin Park - Numb/Encore - could've voted either way, not keen on either

10 - Coldplay - The Scientist VS. 1- Puddle Of Mudd - Blurry could've voted either way, not keen on either

1- Green Day - American Idiot VS. 9- Make Me - Janet Jackson could've voted either way, not keen on either

11- The White Buffalo - Oh Darlin', What Have I Done? VS. 10 - Akala - Fire in the Booth the two best songs in the round and they're against each other. Akala is awesome so I'm voting for him, but that White Buffalo song is really good. I like it lots and have added more of his songs to my Spotify

2- Modest Mouse-Float On VS. 1- Foo Fighters - Best Of You could've voted either way, not keen on either

3- Lana Del Rey - Gods and Monsters VS. 9- Save Room - John Legend could've voted either way, not keen on either

12- Naughty Boy - La La La VS. 3- The Killers - Mr. Brightside - love that Naughty Boy song, what was the other one again?

Probably me being mean tonight, but lots of these songs are just going in one ear and out the other. I just listened to some of them and I couldn't tell you anything about them 5 seconds later they have no meaning for me. Must be me age

Got no songs in Day 2 bring day 3 !!
Good news! Day 3 has a couple of your songs
I'm waiting until we have at least one more player vote on Day 2 before I post Day 3

ROUND 1, DAY 2

I love this. I remember hearing this for the first time on the radio.

Never liked Coldplay. The one I voted for sounds like something I haven't heard in quite a long time and sorta liked once.

Both are of the "not great, but not bad" variety for each of them. I think I prefer Janet's song. Though I prefer Green Day's music video.

I'm being very dismissive of my Eminem in this tournament so far, but "Woman" sounds like a classic '70s rock, which is amazing for a '00s song. Eminem's song just sounds like... an Eminem song.

I don't like either, but I prefer Akala's fast speed delivery.

A great song, but something about it bothers me.

I considered nominating John Legend's "Ordinary People."

I like both, but I like "Mr. Brightside" more.

2- Metallica-The Day that Never Comes VS. 5- Destiny's Child - Lose My Breath (Already know both songs but pretty easy choice )

7- Mark Ronson ft. Amy Winehouse "Valerie" VS. 2- Jet-Are You Gonna Be My Girl (know both songs and pretty easy choice too )

1- Lady Gaga - Bad Romance VS. 5- Disturbed - Land of Confusion (already know both songs and pretty easy choice... and high five to whoever nominated this song. Distrubed is a favorite band of mine)

1- The Strokes - Last Nite VS. 11- The Civil Wars - Barton Hollow (two new songs (finally) and appreciate both equally it's a coin toss)

12- Ty - Mind Made Up VS. 7- Faith Hill "There You'll Be" (both decent)

8- Three Days Grace - Get Out Alive VS. 6- Lose Yourself - Eminem (Lose Yourself have been nominated at least 100 times... TDG for the win.)

9- Disease - Matchbox Twenty VS. 13- Gwen Stefani - Cool (know both songs again and it was easy)

8- Sum 41 - Pieces VS. 5- Gnarls Barkley - Crazy (one is my noms and the others is a song I hate... pretty easy )

ROUND 1 DAY 3

Metallica - The Day that Never Comes VS. Destiny's Child - Lose My Breath
Mark Ronson ft. Amy Winehouse "Valerie" VS. Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance VS. Disturbed - Land of Confusion
The Strokes - Last Nite VS. The Civil Wars - Barton Hollow
Ty - Mind Made Up VS. Faith Hill "There You'll Be"
Three Days Grace - Get Out Alive VS. Lose Yourself - Eminem
Disease - Matchbox Twenty VS. Gwen Stefani - Cool
Sum 41 - Pieces VS. Gnarls Barkley - Crazy

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
2- Metallica-The Day that Never Comes VS. 5- Destiny's Child - Lose My Breath

7- Mark Ronson ft. Amy Winehouse "Valerie" VS. 2- Jet-Are You Gonna Be My Girl

1- Lady Gaga - Bad Romance VS. 5- Disturbed - Land of Confusion

1- The Strokes - Last Nite VS. 11- The Civil Wars - Barton Hollow

12- Ty - Mind Made Up VS. 7- Faith Hill "There You'll Be"

8- Three Days Grace - Get Out Alive VS. 6- Lose Yourself - Eminem

9- Disease - Matchbox Twenty VS. 13- Gwen Stefani - Cool

8- Sum 41 - Pieces VS. 5- Gnarls Barkley - Crazy

ROUND 1 DAY 3

2- Metallica-The Day that Never Comes VS. 5- Destiny's Child - Lose My Breath-An epic Metallica song that makes me miss going to their concerts. The other isn't something I'd ever like.

7- Mark Ronson ft. Amy Winehouse "Valerie" VS. 2- Jet-Are You Gonna Be My Girl-But I love Amy.

1- Lady Gaga - Bad Romance VS. 5- Disturbed - Land of Confusion-I think that's the first time I ever heard a Lady Gaga song. Not as bad as I expected, it kind of reminded me of a Madonna song. Still not close here.

1- The Strokes - Last Nite VS. 11- The Civil Wars - Barton Hollow-I've heard that first one before, and I like it plenty. The second was good too.

12- Ty - Mind Made Up VS. 7- Faith Hill "There You'll Be"-Close, but both just ok for me.

8- Three Days Grace - Get Out Alive VS. 6- Lose Yourself - Eminem-I do like that marshmallow's song, but I prefer the other.

9- Disease - Matchbox Twenty VS. 13- Gwen Stefani - Cool-I thought both were ok.

8- Sum 41 - Pieces VS. 5- Gnarls Barkley - Crazy-For some reason, I've heard that 2nd song many times. I'm not sure why because none of my stations play that crap. Wait a minute, his name is Gnarls? Lol what a jerk.