50's HoF

Tools    

Okay

I am going to allow the "essential films." However, if you already sent in a nom, you can't change it. Nope and Redwell are exceptions as they changed their nomination a few times. Ill PM them in the morning 2 c what film they would like to go with.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Okay

I am going to allow the "essential films." However, if you already sent in a nom, you can't change it. Nope and Redwell are exceptions as they changed their nomination a few times. Ill PM them in the morning 2 c what film they would like to go with.

I haven't sent in a nomination so this decision doesn't affect me, but it seems kind of unfair to the people who have already sent in their nominations. If they wanted to nominate an "essential" film, but they didn't because they respected your request, now they lose their chance to nominate their first choice because they were being nice?

I haven't sent in a nomination so this decision doesn't affect me, but it seems kind of unfair to the people who have already sent in their nominations. If they wanted to nominate an "essential" film, but they didn't because they respected your request, now they lose their chance to nominate their first choice because they were being nice?
That jumped off the page to me, Mushroom must've been tired hahaha. I don't want to change mine anyway though.

It’s A Classic Rope-A-Dope
I have noms from everyone except for GBGoodies. If she sends me her nom before Dec 28th, are we all okay if I start the HoF early?
Please do

*Gasp* You changed your avatar, Sean!

I just don't know who you are anymore!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I have noms from everyone except for GBGoodies. If she sends me her nom before Dec 28th, are we all okay if I start the HoF early?

I just got home a few minutes ago. I'll send my nomination as soon as I catch up on the rest of board.

Trouble with a capital "T"
I see GBG sent in her nom So YES I'm good with starting early

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I'm not really in this thing, obviously, but I am actually getting quite anxious now to see what you guys are going to watch.

So, why not post the list and add Neiba's later?