- LADRI DI BICICLETTE
- LES ENFANTS DU PARADIS
- BLACK NARCISSUS
- IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE
- BRIEF ENCOUNTER
- THE BEST YEARS OF OUR LIVES
- MY DARLING CLEMENTINE
- LA BELLE ET LA BÊTE

... And I've only begun to scratch the surface. After that, probably the 70s.

CE N'EST PAS UN RÊVE

A system of cells interlinked
Great list, and, Out of the Past is one of my favorite films of all time. Pinnacle noir, with all the goodies that make me love film noir intact.

It's a Wonderful Life... Sullivan's Travels...

all great stuff...

Like most people I'm gonna have to go with the '70s, Some of the best work of directors like Tarkovsky, Cassavetes, Bergman, Kubrick, Scorsese, Polanski, Altman, Coppola, Lumet, Herzog, Fukasaku, Schlesinger, Peckinpah were made.

The 70s is definitely my favourite decade for American films, but the 50s was also a great decade for films as some of the best European and Asian films were made as well.

think the 90s were good
pulp fiction
the crow
El mariachi
desperado
the usual suspects
terminator 2
but the 80s are also great
the shining
the thing
this is spinal tap
sleeper
zelig
its so hard to choose

Because i was born in the late 80's Ive seen more movies from the 90's thats why ive chosen them. with movies like silence of the lambs, shawshank redemption, goodfellas, etc great movies.

I asked someone before about this movie but never got answered. What did you like about it? I bought it for like 15 bucks and felt robbed. B movie feel to it and poor acting was the end result in my own personal opinion.

I asked someone before about this movie but never got answered. What did you like about it? I bought it for like 15 bucks and felt robbed. B movie feel to it and poor acting was the end result in my own personal opinion.
to tell the truth,i dont know what i liked about it i thiught it had a good story line

This is pretty hard… but I guess I have to go with the 1990's… followed very closely by the 70's… and then the 80's… and had you listed the 20's, I'd try to squeeze them in somewhere… I love some of the old silent films…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

It was very hard to choose between the decade of the 80's and 90's because there were so many good movies made that I liked in thoses years, but I chose the 90's becuase I think I relate to those movies more than the ones in the 80's. Movies like, Reality Bites, Empire Records, American beauty, Girl, Interrupted, Benny & Joon they somehow fit with my way of f-up life.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I'd say the 1980s followed closely by 1990s but then again, the majority of films that I watch are from those decades so my opinion, really would still be a work in progress. :]

If I had to pick one, it'd be the 90's. Over all though. I would say 80's-90's. More focusing on the late 80's and the early 90's.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
My favorite decade is the 1950's. There are so many great films and of course social conscious and dark films started to become the mainstream. You also can't argue with the new style of acting that started to emerge, capturing a less stylistic brand in favor of realism.

Foreign cinema also featured so many greats during this decade. Just a huge variety of films offered, seals this decade as my favorite.

The 1970's are a close second for me with their gritty pessimism and the fact that in the 70's you could be short and butt ugly and still be a leading man, unlike decades of past. Plus of all the decades in film I would say the 70's came out with some of the misanthropic films I've ever seen, and if you know me or have read my opinions much at all, you'll know how much of a hatred and disdain for humanity I have. The cinema of the 70's fits right in with that bleak outlook.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
The 50's are really growing on me. I haven't seen a lot, but of what I've seen, I haven't been let down. Rear Window, Bridge on the River Kwai, 12 Angry Men, Vertigo, North by Northwest, Dial M for Murder were all great films in their own right.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
This is what I think

1. 00's
2. 90's
3. 50's
4. 40's
5. 70's
6. 80's
7. 20's
8. 30's
9. 60's
10. 10's

But honestly, anything after the 40's could easily move up or down because I haven't necessarily seen a lot from those decades. I am really starting to like the 50's and the 40's as well.

sicksdys yall omg so guud

If I had to choose at this moment, I'd say the 60s. The 60s are still probably my favorite decade of ever. As sappy as it was, there were just a lot of cool things about it, the decade itself I mean, if this can even be said for a period of time. Time, as all you Kantians should know by now, is not an empirical conception.

To do this properly I would have to scour through a list of all the films made in certain decades and check off the ones I like, then compare the data. The only problem is that I've probably seen more films from the 60s/70s/90s/00s than any other decade so it'd obviously be skewed. I don't really have a definitive intellectual answer, just a get feeling. 60s it is.