Who wants to test the new design?

Tools    

I hope Sci Fi Slob gets picked, since he was such a good sport in MoFo Big Brother. His eviction was controversial to say the least, seeing as he participated in all of the competitions to that point.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

I must say I looked at Slob's website the other day and was impressed with the way it looked. I'm not sure if he designed all of that, but it was nice.

I must say I looked at Slob's website the other day and was impressed with the way it looked. I'm not sure if he designed all of that, but it was nice.
I used to design websites for the company I work for. Now my job mostly involves building and repairing computers and setting up networks for businesses. I'm an IT all-rounder. My blog is just a blogger site with some java/html tweaks, nice and simple, less hassle.

So, who here is a beta tester?

I assume it's safe to say that I am one.

I didn't wanna brag, but I thought since people on the last page were revealing that they were testing it... well, I was just curious about who all was testing it.

I am not. Mostly because I am unreliable.

Okay, lots of bugs fixed, lots of good feedback with tweaks and improvements. We're getting close!

Next up is mobile testing. I need anyone who can test the new mobile style on a smartphone. I need several people for this one, but with one big caveat: I need you to be ready to test in just a couple of days, and I need a lot of quick, concentrated feedback, because I'll be working quickly to implement it.

Who's down for this?

A system of cells interlinked
Up and running on my new Moto X - sign me up!

I think I am already signed up, though.

Not really the thread for bug reports, but please disregard any minor cosmetic weirdness you see for the next few days. It's a consequence of some changes being made to the new design--some are easily cordoned off/hidden until launch, but others are necessarily visible now, so in cases like this where the difference doesn't break anything, I've decided to just do it now and live with the minor, temporary weirdness rather than add to the list of things I do at the last minute just to avoid people seeing them beforehand.

Want me to test it out on my phone?

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."