Portugal
8.57%
3 votes
England
8.57%
3 votes
Any other team (please specify)
35 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Will whoever wins tonight keep the trophy? I'm guessing not, as it's not been something FIFA has mentioned.
Why would they keep it? Because it's the 20th WC or some other reason? If you're right i wonder if they'll redesign like they did after the 1970 WC.

And Germany have not been that convincing bar the Brazil game. Algeria took them to extra time and they were dodgy against Ghana and USA. Also Khedira is a huge miss, was immense with Kroos against Brazil.

And Germany have not been that convincing bar the Brazil game. Algeria took them to extra time and they were dodgy against Ghana and USA. Also Khedira is a huge miss, was immense with Kroos against Brazil.
Germany were good against Portugal too. Argentina haven't been convincing in any game yet, i still can't believe they're in the final tbh.

For the first time in my life, I actually want the Germans to win a major tournament. They simply deserve it the most. If Argentina does a spectacular job in this final, I won't be whining, though.

Why would they keep it? Because it's the 20th WC or some other reason? If you're right i wonder if they'll redesign like they did after the 1970 WC.
They gave Brazil the trophy after they won it for the third time. Whoever wins tonight, it will be the third time they've won this trophy (Germany have another, but it's the previous trophy, the Jules Rimet trophy)
Typical Man United fan
What, being right? That's very generous of you.

That's not the first time I've heard that, mark.

Great first half from Argentina. They have contained Germany pretty well so far and their tactics have been spot-on. Zee Germans quite predictable as usual. I will laugh so hard if they fail to win it after all that praise that they got thanks to David Luiz and co.

Frustrating that Argentina didn't take their chances, Germany had a lot of the ball but didn't really do anything with it, mainly thanks to Mascherano, but they really should have took a chance, either Higuain and Messi. Great technique for the goal though, deserving winner.

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Better team won though Argentina had a few chances to win it themselves. Germany really has short pass precision; technicians the announcer here called them. Glad PKs weren't the deciding factor.

Messi wins player of the tournament, with Muller 2nd and Robben 3rd. Neuer wins the Golden Glove and Pogba wins the young player award.

Can't agree with Messi winning. At least Lahm,Kroos,Muller and Robben were more deserving imo.

The People's Republic of Clogher
An unsurprisingly cagey final that thankfully wasn't decided by penalties.

Oh, and bye bye Alan Hanson. He must owe BT a fortune considering he's been phoning it in for the last decade...

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
I see a future lawsuit regarding football concussions. Today was a perfect example where a German player should've been looked at properly after a head injury but wasn't and later had to leave the game.