MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2012: Draft Time, Rules, Settings

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
I am fine for pretty much any time slot that day.

Yeah, doesn't really matter to me.

It would still be on Sunday, as planned, just later in the evening.

Hypothetically, at least. I definitely want to give people a chance to veto, and I'd want to make 100% sure that it would guarantee he can make it if we changed, naturally.

This is like the deadest time for posting and talking ball cause everyones paranoid some harmless comment may reveal their draft day strategy entire lol. Ok Im done.

Wow, sounds like 7:00 PM ET might not be a problem, then? If so, that'd be a big relief for him. I'll confirm that it would actually ensure he could be there, but if so I think we might make the move.

It helps, of course, that it's a) the same day and b) later. If it were earlier, it'd be far more likely to cause someone to miss it than if it's moved up, obviously.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
So, whose down for the DVD thingy?

I didnt see Yodas post earlier moving it to 7 pm sunday, thats fine. Yes to the DVD thing too.

That's great news, guys, thanks. He'll be very relieved; I know he couldn't make the football draft last year and was bummed about it.

Be interesting to have an evening draft for baseball. I'll be sure to be around most of the day in case anyone shows up expecting the earlier time, just in case.

Oh, and don't forget: one week from today!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
There's a few guys that I'm for sure targeting. However I'm almost questioning whether I'm better off in the later rounds auto-picking. It's a toss up

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
There's a few guys that I'm for sure targeting. However I'm almost questioning whether I'm better off in the later rounds auto-picking. It's a toss up
if you want him, you better get Colby Rasmus in the first couple of Rounds. After all he is on the cusp of greatness i heard.

My biggest flop player was Pedro Alvarez. Is he still alive? Id Google it or look on Yahoo but the guy was soooo disappointing I wont exert the effort.