Looking for a Movie Title :

Tools    

You're right.

Literature major, voracious reader,
videogamer, net addict, film fan, frustrated teatrophile.
Blogger.

http://slapdashjelly.blogspot.com/

Ah, the Diane Arbus twins. And she was just trying to be a quirky hipster.

A system of cells interlinked
In The Shining the only time I was forced to watch it those twins were the scariest part of the movie. Just thinking about it I get the image in my head.

Forced to watch it? Why so? If anything, it's a real treat watching The Shining, as it is a top notch piece of cinema by one of the best directors that ever lived.

or...do you dislike thrillers?

is the film GOTHIKA, by any chance?

An actual excerpt from the Gothika screenplay (some spoilers may follow):

INT. - TOTALLY CREEPY MENTAL HOSPITAL WITH STAINS ON THE WALLS AND STUFF - DAY
A blue pale ghost person walks all jerky and fast like in the House on Haunted Hill remake, but that's not where I got the idea.
HALLE BERRY'S CHARACTER
That jerky fast movement is totally creepy. I should ask my suspiciously friendly but occasionally domineering husband character what he thinks about it. He'll know what to do.

ROBERT DOWNEY JR.'S CHARACTER
I'm gettin' too old for this sh*t.
CUT TO:

Some cryptic writing on the wall. It looks like it's been written in bloody Comic Sans and says something creepy like "I REMEMBER" or the dead girl's initials or "TO-DO: BUY INK."
HALLE BERRY'S CHARACTER (shivering)
It's cold in here. Why am I only wearing a tank top when I'm a professional investigating things, professionally?

EXT. - DESERTED ROAD - NIGHT

A sign post on a deserted road with a "Have You Seen This Person?" poster. The girl on the poster looks JUST LIKE THE CREEPY DEAD JERKY GHOST GIRL! DUN DUN DUN!

THE END QUESTION MARK.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
In The Shining the only time I was forced to watch it those twins were the scariest part of the movie. Just thinking about it I get the image in my head.
Forced to watch it? Why so? If anything, it's a real treat watching The Shining, as it is a top notch piece of cinema by one of the best directors that ever lived.

or...do you dislike thrillers?
I always think of another Kubrick film when someone states they were forced to watch.