Fantasy Baseball

Tools    

Yeah, it's Yahoo again, so it actually looks pretty similar. We've got a waiver wire, trading, etc. A lot of the concepts are the same, though the scoring is a little different. I could be mistaken, but I think we go head-to-head in different statistical categories, rather than assign those statistics points.

So, in other words, if you're losing by, say, one strikeout, you can't win that category by getting a save or a win, whereas if you're down by a point in football you can get that point any number of ways.

Is there some kind of stattracker? When you say head to head. Does that mean we play each other for a day? A week or what?

Nice; we've got six owners right off the bat, and I think we're still waiting for Slug to create a team. Who else wants in? Come now, don't be shy.

I'll probably ask my friend Adam again, provided he promises he can update his lineup regularly this time 'round and all that.

I sent Rob, AKA team TONGO a pm awhile back too. He had expressed interest but I don't think he's been on lately. If he pops in at some point we'll probably have 8.

Yeah, I was thinking of asking TONGO specifically, too, so thanks for doing that. I've got a few other ideas to try to round this out. Should get slightly easier as we near the season a bit.

I tried to lean on Holden but he wasn't having any... Oh well. He's a huge Baseball fan too, I bet he'd have a blast. It would definitely cut into his movie time though. Can't have that.

EDIT: I'm somewhat happy to see that A-Roid may be out for several months, as much as I can't stand the guy, I would be hard pressed not to draft him if I happened to have the first or second pick... so, uh, thanks?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
What day is the draft? I haven't even gone back to the site since I "created" my team. Am I already way behind now?

It's the 21st, though we can push it back a bit more if we have to. We still need a few more owners, I think. I sent TONGO the information, though Slug said he'd rather stick to football. Mikey has a friend who's interested, too, which would be 8. I think we need at least 10, ideally 12.

A system of cells interlinked
I think I may have to auto-draft, but I definitely still in!

Yoda, I erased the email with the link and password for my friend. Can you please send it to me again.

Finally Im registered! Looking forward to the weekly angst, but wait a minute with baseball that would be daily angst wouldnt it? With all the games they play and all. What I do know for sure is whoever knows what the hell theyre doing with the fantasy baseball thing usually doesnt win. Let the chaos begin! LOL! Thanks for invite guys.

Aye, I moved the draft back a week, since we still need at least one more team (ideally three more). Figured everyone would be cool with that, anyway. Shame we don't have as many diehard baseball fans as we do football fans, but we should still have a lot of fun.