MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2014 - The Regular Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
I want powerhouse players across the board, but having solid pitching has been better for me than in previous years, when I had ****** pitching. My ace last year was Justin Masterson...

Whoops!

Mark has averaged more wins each season than all but one owner, and its because of his strong pitching. I drafted pitcher heavy last year which was a cataqstrophic fail as the "sure things" tanked like Dickey. Now I paid all but my left nut for great pitching I know is sound instead.

Hm. I never knew till now my left nut was named Evan Longoria.

A system of cells interlinked
Zing!

Mark knows baseball REALLY well, or so it seems to me anyway. I just watch recent trends and try to ride them, and yes, I moved pitching up in my draft this year, big time.

George Springer hit his first homer! I grabbed him. If he starts doing the Mike Trout dance then Ill be happy. If not then back to the community goody drawer he'll go. Or I could trade him for Bryce Harper

WARNING: "How to Play Fantasy Sports" spoilers below
OH MY GOD JUST TAKE A MINUTE BEFORE MAKING DECISIONS.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I want powerhouse players across the board, but having solid pitching has been better for me than in previous years, when I had ****** pitching. My ace last year was Justin Masterson...

Whoops!
Except Masterson actually was really good last year.

I bet Victorino is cut and added again in a week.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Encarnacion's got 4 homers in his last 3 games.

Pretty much because he is the man. Well, Stanton is the man, and Encarnacion is the wingman (literally)

Encarnacion's got 4 homers in his last 3 games.

Glad he paid off. I hope to post something like this soon too.

Theres a new 2nd Baseman for the Texas Rangers. He just broke into the league, and his name is Rougned Odor.

Well, Mikey wont need coffee this morning as this bit of news would shock him - Jose Abreu exits game late with ankle issue.

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fan...364/jose-abreu

All 6 of my pitchers will be going in the next 3 days.

I dropped James Loney for Adam Lind. I'M SORRY JAMES I'M SORRY!!!

AJ is in and Salty is out. Regardless of Saltys great start, Pierzynski is coming alive, and his career avg dwarfs Saltalamacchias, and power is roughly the same. Plus he's meaner.

Hoping for a significant weekend to the good.

Well, Mikey wont need coffee this morning as this bit of news would shock him - Jose Abreu exits game late with ankle issue.

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fan...364/jose-abreu
Not to bad for an injured guy 3/4,1 Hr, 2 Runs, 2 RBI's

Sorry I had to rub it in a little