MoFo Fantasy Football 2011 Trading Block

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

trade proposal Alert.

For Yoda which would entail

Matt Schaub + Adrian Peterson + Chargers D

for

Phil Rivers + Megafriggentron + Steelers D
Tongos endorsement of the deal was the tipping point.

Yodes rejected the offer.

This is the part where i officially thank Tongs for hexxen the deal.

This probably isnt the right thread to ask, however i'll go ahead anyway

Is it the top 2 teams that get a bye in the first round? And what is the tiebreaker? I ask because i dont know if i can shake the replicants.

A system of cells interlinked
Shouldn't have trouble shaking me... My team had some bad news this week! Cassell is gonzo, so Bowe's value just went south. Add him to an already shaky DJAX, a bust this year so far, and I am looking thin at WR....The bye this week for NO doesn't help...

A system of cells interlinked
I think I will see how things go this weekend before jumping the gun TOO much...If my WR go belly up, I may come a knockin!

Uh Sedai the trade deadlines friday. Its sink or swim time now in regards to haggling

Sigh! Never saw the sense in stopping trades Week 11. Lets change it! Seriously, why not?!

in that case, will float this trial balloon Seds.

Phil Rivers + Mario Manningham for Brees on his bye.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'd like to make a last minute swing deal. Anybody fair game except A Rod or Jennings. Come on, I mean who wouldn't want beast mode?

I'd like to make a last minute swing deal. Anybody fair game except A Rod or Jennings. Come on, I mean who wouldn't want beast mode?
You still havent sent Yoda his dvd from winning last year. Dude you get nothing! I woulda given you Freeman for Rodgers or Percy Harvin for Jennings but no, now nothing! hmph