Grill a MoFo

Tools    

I missed these. Sometimes it's best to PM me if I take too long to reply. I'll make these by late tonight.

Then again . . .

can I suggest someone for a grilling? pleeeeeease?

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
I'm up for it too, feel free to add me to the list.

It sounds fun but looking at that list it'll take a year to get through everyone...sounds like an online psychology doc.

I'm in, let me be a gerbil
Once I start making them, it will only take 2 weeks to do. There's only 6 members asking.

Thanks for setting it up, Des.

First, it'll be about 100 boring questions from me. Then the people here will try to embarrass you, get too nosy . . . Things like that.
Hee Hee, I guess I have nothing to be too ashamed about.

i didn't get grilled as much as i'd hoped. i guess i'm boring.
No you're not. It's like if we're gone for a week, half the people forget us, and the other half are new, so they don't know us. Trust me, I know. I felt the same way, a couple months ago.
I'll get your's going again.

Hee Hee, I guess I have nothing to be too ashamed about.
If you do, we'll find out.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
No you're not. It's like if we're gone for a week, half the people forget us, and the other half are new, so they don't know us. Trust me, I know. I felt the same way, a couple months ago.
I'll get your's going again.
ha, true. it seems like the majority of new posts are done by newer people. which is kinda cool because it allows me to get to know more people. makes me kinda sad at the same time, though.

thanks Destiny!