Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: wintertriangles

Tools    

What is your favorite decade?

Why?

Where were you born?

Do you have any sibling?

Do you have any children?

Where would you travel to, if you could pick any place at all?

Why?

What is your dream career?

What is your favorite season, and holiday?

Why on both?

What is your favorite color?

What is your favorite food?

What is your favorite dessert?

Can you cook and/or bake?

What is your favorite restaurant?

What is your favorite song?

What is your favorite music genre?

Name your favorite band.

Do you prefer board games, or computer games?

What is your favorite sport?

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies?

What is your favorite TV show?

What is your least favorite TV show?

What is your favorite theater snack?

Theater, or home theater?

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep?

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them?

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them?

How many new movies do you watch per year?

Name the movie you hate the most.

Name the oldest movie you've seen.

Name the newest movie you've seen.

What is your favorite movie genre?

Name your top ten favorite actors/actresses.

Name your top five favorite directors.

Do you go to the theater often?

What is your favorite decade of movies?

What is your favorite movie for each genre . . .

Horror?
Sci-fi?
Suspense Thriller?
Comedy?
Action?
Drama?
Musicals?
Westerns?
Martial Arts?
War?

If you could look like anyone famous, who would it be?

Do you share a birthday with anyone famous? Again with the I know we all do, but do you know who? Do you like them, hate them, or even care to look it up?

If so, who all do you share that day with?

What was the meaning of the Club Silencio girl being the last shot in Mulholland Drive?

What is #11 on your list?

What are your top three full length novels of fiction?

What are you top two works of nonfiction?

What is Tarantino's second best film (not Vol I or II)?

Do you consider Truffaut to be generally superior to Godard?

Who is your favorite surrealist "painter"?

Who is your favorite "writer"?

Do you care about ecology?

Do you play live shows?

Have you read Goethe? If so, what do you think is his best work besides Faust?

What would be written on your gravestone if you had one (don't leave it blank)?

If you had to have a tattoo displaying text on the back of your left hand, what would it say (don't leave it blank)?

If you had to have a single limb removed, what would it be?

What's worse, blindness or deafness (you can talk in both situations)?

What's the best thing about college?

What's the worst thing about existence?

If you were Stalin, who would be the first Director thrown in the Gulag (no current or past criminals)?

The first Author?

The first Book to burn?

The first President (don't say Washington or Nixon)?

Which version of Faust is in your list? I'm guessing the Murnau version? I'm asking, because I've seen neither.

What is your favorite decade?

Why?
The bubonic plague seems extremely inspirational for anyone creative...assuming survival

Where were you born?
Huron/Sanai Valley Hospital in Wixom (maybe wixom)

Do you have any sibling?
My sister is 37

Do you have any children?
Not a fan

Where would you travel to, if you could pick any place at all?
I've never been outside America, so almost anywhere. I have a few spots in Romania, China, and Turkey mapped out that I really want to see in real life, but other than that the usual Eurotrip

Why?
Ancient ruins/architecture is incredibly inspiring to me for my first choice, and Europe because I think Scandinavia will probably hold an amazing aura

What is your dream career?
Mainly to be a composer, but I have many plans in film as well that I hope to fulfill but probably won't because I haven't learned how to execute ambitious ideas with no money

What is your favorite season, and holiday?
-Winter
-Halloween

Why on both?
-
because I love being outside in shorts during 20 degree weather and it goes good with poetry reading
-because I get lost in the woods to freak myself out and it gives me an excuse to binge on buying horror flicks

What is your favorite color?
Blue

What is your favorite food?
Buffalo Wild Wings **** mouth's watering

What is your favorite dessert?

Cheesecake martini

Can you cook and/or bake?

I've made ribs once, I heard they were good

What is your favorite restaurant?

Anywhere with good desserts

What is your favorite song?
Oh god what a mean question...favorite song AT the moment is...either Nazxul - Oath (Fides Resurrectio) or Anathema - Summernight Horizon...or Bat For Lashes - Siren Song

What is your favorite music genre?

Genres are obsolete there is only good music, not-my-kind-of music, and poo

Name your favorite band.

Another impossible question, but my almost consistent top 3 are Ulver, Katatonia, and The Cure

Do you prefer board games, or computer games?

I prefer mind games that involve the emotional compromise of others but no one else wants to play anymore

What is your favorite sport?

Fencing or Hockey

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies?

Writing music/short stories/scripts/poems/serious-fake parodies-of-genre songs

What is your favorite TV show?

How I Met Your Mother is fun

What is your least favorite TV show?

Most of them

What is your favorite theater snack?

Sour patch kids, usually without water because I'm stupid

Theater, or home theater?

Home theater with a projector

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep?

This reminds me of a certain Cake or Death sketch....I'll just throw those movies away in a clean can until you leave me be so I can restore my wasted money

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them?
Tom Hanks or Julia Roberts generally, but I've rarely consider a film bad because of casting

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them?
-John Cusack to see if he actually knows music like he did in High Fidelity
-Alan Rickman because I must have a British conversation with somebody, so we would watch The Importance Of Being Earnest and make our own commentary track
-Juliette Binoche, and we would go to Lake Michigan during a full moon and stand at the edge of the pier as waves crash against us to rise twice our height...queue our wedding photo
-Johnny Depp so we could write an album in 2 days and get me some BANK
-Danny Bonaduce to have him undermine me as a person

How many new movies do you watch per year?

Possibly 300 last year, and I'm aiming higher this year

Name the movie you hate the most.

Passion of the Christ or Titanic the animated musical

Name the oldest movie you've seen.

Georges Melies' Le Manoir du Diable

Name the newest movie you've seen.

Inception

What is your favorite movie genre?

I lean towards foreign horror

Name your top ten favorite actors/actresses.

No order:
Willem Dafoe
Juliette Binoche
Johnny Depp
John Cusack
Alan Rickman
Ryo Ishibashi
Vincent Cassel
Irene Jacob
Dominique Pinon
At a loss...Harold Sakata lol

Name your top five favorite directors.

Georges Melies
Stanley Kubrick
David Lynch
Darren Aronofsky
Takashi Miike/Park Chan-Wook

Do you go to the theater often?

Noperoni

What is your favorite decade of movies?

Somewhere in the universe a decade there will be 100-120 years here so the only decade of course

What is your favorite movie for each genre . . .

Horror?

3 Extremes
Sci-fi?
I'm not qualified to answer for this but Metropolis
Suspense Thriller?
Repulsion was fun
Comedy?
Happiness was hilarious oh wait..man I'm such a bastard
Action?
Adventures of Baron Munchausen
Drama?
Naked, using the term loosely
Musicals?
The Ruling Class was kind of a musical
Westerns?
The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly...typical
Martial Arts?
Drunken Master
War?
Full Metal Jacket

If you could look like anyone famous, who would it be?
Let's make me famous how 'bout that?

Do you share a birthday with anyone famous? Again with the I know we all do, but do you know who? Do you like them, hate them, or even care to look it up?
I shall look it up...Tupac hahaha, do I like him? I ain't mad atchya, I ain't got nuttin but luv for ya

If so, who all do you share that day with?

My imagination

>Home theater with a projector

You serious?

What was the meaning of the Club Silencio girl being the last shot in Mulholland Drive?
Well considering I think everything up to the first time you see that singer is a dream, and the bits where Naomi's character is displaced from everyone is the "real reality", as well as showing both women in blonde hair in that short montage at the end, you can infer a few things about the final shot. Firstly, returning to the setting coincides with Naomi's suicide because you saw her happy in her dream and after killing herself she obviously would go to the most disturbing part of it. Also, the singer says silencio because it's the end of Naomi's degradation trip through Hollywood, which is partly what the movie's about, as well as a subtly abrupt way to say to her (and the viewer as well) "your journey must end, there is no more for you here"

What is #11 on your list?

Super good question, I'll go with Lady Vengeance or Blue off the cuff

What are your top three full length novels of fiction?

I need to read more but:
The Voice Imitator - Thomas Bernhard
Ender's Game - Orson Scott Card
Shadowland - Peter Straub

What are you top two works of nonfiction?

Maldoror
The Book Of Disquiet

What is Tarantino's second best film (not Vol I or II)?

Best is an overused term because it defines an ultimatum which doesn't really exist. But I prefer the Basterds

Do you consider Truffaut to be generally superior to Godard?

Generally sure

Who is your favorite surrealist "painter"?

If Dali wasn't an obvious choice I'll say Vladimir Kush

Who is your favorite "writer"?

Based on the quotes I'll guess it means in general...Anders Nystrom (Katatonia, Diabolical Masquerade, Bloodbath) for lots of variety

Do you care about ecology?

Not enough to sell my car but I do my part at any other opportunity

Do you play live shows?

I wish, it's just a drummer and me doing everything else

Have you read Goethe? If so, what do you think is his best work besides
Faust?
Die Xenian is always good food for thought

What would be written on your gravestone if you had one (don't leave it blank)?

It's your fault

If you had to have a tattoo displaying text on the back of your left hand, what would it say (don't leave it blank)?

If you had to have a single limb removed, what would it be?

My head. I need all my limbs for my music and I'd prefer decapitation over no dreams

What's worse, blindness or deafness (you can talk in both situations)?

Deafness, you can still imagine which is close to sight

What's the best thing about college?

I can ignore everyone

What's the worst thing about existence?

The dualities of loving and hating everything but being indifferent of loneliness, knowing some rats are smarter than 1/4 of humans, and not exploding after reading Thus Spoke Zarathustra for the first time

If you were Stalin, who would be the first Director thrown in the Gulag (no current or past criminals)?

Martin Scorcese because then he might finally write another crime film worth watching again

The first Author?

Whoever wrote Gilgamesh

The first Book to burn?

Fahrenheit 451 just to be ironic, but what an outrage that'd cause...how about every politician auto/biography

The first President (don't say Washington
or Nixon)?
Adams? What?

Which version of
Faust is in your list? I'm guessing the Murnau version? I'm asking, because I've seen neither.
Yes the Murnau version, and personally my favorite film of his..obviously

This is the hotseat? There's got to be harder questions I haven't felt emotionally threatened yet
Jk, this is quite fun....but srsly
>Home theater with a projector

You serious?
It'd be nice but no, not yet

The Voice Imitator - Thomas Bernhard
Ender's Game - Orson Scott Card
Shadowland - Peter Straub
Maldoror
The Book Of Disquiet
I've read none of these, though I've heard of Ender's Game. I'll be taking these as recs thank you very much.

The first Author?
Whoever wrote Gilgamesh

The first Book to burn?

Fahrenheit 451 just to be ironic, but what an outrage that'd cause...how about every politician auto/biography

The first President (don't say Washington
or Nixon)?
Adams? What?
I mean these three in relation to the Gulag question. Maybe you knew that, maybe you didn't. Gilgamesh... also I think The Tale of Genji is credited as the first NOVEL.

---

Emotionally threatening eh?? Give me some time...

Here's one for now (not for the faint of heart!):

If you had to do one or the other would you stab a three-month-old to death or sexually assault a ten-year-old?

Too much?

I guess I agree with you on the meaning of Silencio, though something makes me think more's going on there.

---

At least its not whatever the hell Ozu wanted on his grave.

---

I respect your choice for harakiri.

---

More (challenging?emotionallycompromising?justplainweird?) questions:

If you had to have a menage a trios with two male filmmakers, who would these filmmakers be?

If you had to cannibalize a famous actor, who would it be?

If you were stranded on a desert island with one Director, who would get the most annoying the fastest?

If you could release Kill Bill on Criterion and delete one scene permanently, which would it be?

If you could go back and time and prevent John Wilkes Booth from killing Lincoln but die in the process, would you?

Would you sacrifice your life to save President Obama if all you had to do was press a button (but the button would kill you)?

Would you fight a shark? Why or why not?

If you were in prison, would you become someone's b!tch if you knew it would decrease your sentence in half (let's say from 50 years to 25 years)?

If you had to have a menage a trios with two male filmmakers, who would these filmmakers be?
I would have Takashi Miike doing all the S&M because that seems like his thing, and then Michael Bay filming it and editing it on the same camera like he usually does...he's not allowed to join because he looks infected

If you had to cannibalize a famous actor, who would it be?

Scarlett Johansen...she's not going anywhere

If you were stranded on a desert island with one Director, who would get the most annoying the fastest?
Depends on the director obviously, if it's someone I like then me but if it's George Lucas he'd be the answer to the previous question

If you could release Kill Bill on Criterion and delete one scene permanently, which would it be?

Ouch! That's like illegal for Criterion, they always show director's cuts D:

Fine, the scene where Uma performs the five finger exploding heart technique, I would cut when it shows Bill die and rather cut to Uma with her child, fade to red and hear Carradine's "hehehehe" with white noise. Man I'm lame

If you could go back and time and prevent John Wilkes Booth from killing Lincoln but die in the process, would you?

Honestly I'd probably film it

Would you sacrifice your life to save President Obama if all you had to do was press a button (but the button would kill you)?

I'd push his finger into the button

Would you fight a shark? Why or why not?

I know an extremely retarded person who said this "when under water, the easiest way to kill a shark is to grab its fin; the reason you do this is because it will eventually tire after chasing its own tail, and after that, you can kill it"

So OBVIOUSLY yes I would fight a shark, but I would plan on dying slowly regardless

If you were in prison, would you become someone's b!tch if you knew it would decrease your sentence in half (let's say from 50 years to 25 years)?

What would happen is I'd agree to it, but right when he opened my cellar door I'd have rigged my bed sheets as a noose and finished him off. If I'm in jail for 50 years I might as well go all the way

I have work in 6 hours so I'm sleeping but I expect to get drilled when I get home

I'm going to bump your old thread, Winter . . .

Are you a morning, or evening person?

How late do you normally stay up?

What's the longest you've ever stayed up?

Are you a crafty person, like gardening, woodwork, etc . . .?

Have you ever been busted for speeding?

If so, how many times?

How do you feel about cops?

Do you drink alcohol?

If so, what's your favorite drink?

Can you dance?

Do you do any type of exercising?

If so, what types?

Do you lift weights?

What is your sign?

Do you read horoscopes?

Do you believe in aliens?

How fast can you type . . . and I mean typing accurately?

What is your opinion on remakes?

What is your favorite decade of film?

How many movies do you own?

Have you ever burned any movies?

Who is your favorite director and why?

Do you like instrumental theme music?

What is your favorite movie theme?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Are you kinky?

If you had to rape a child, or kill a grown-up innocent person what would you choose? You have to choose one.

Do you peek at my RYM page to get some movie/music recommendations?

What is the impact of Australia's water level on Antarctica penguins' mating season?

There's a billionaire and a child. One of them has to die. You know that by saving the billionaire you are practically set up for the rest of your life. Incredible amount of cash for you for your deed. If you save the child you get nothing. Who would you save, if you only could save one person?

A question of a lighter matter... do you like pancakes?

What is your kinkiest fetish or dream?

What's your view on incest? Sister? Mother? Aunt? Niece?

What's the most powerful thing in the world?

If you could kill a pedophile to prevent his further children rapes would you do it? You know nobody will ever find out it was you.

Do you like MILFs?

Do you think there's an age limit for dating somebody? Minus little children and really old people. Is it OK if 18 girl is hanging out with 50 y/o guy? Does it always mean she's a gold digger?

You told your wife/girlfriend you're not gonna sleep at home tonight, but you get back anyway. She opens up the door and tells you she cheated on you. She insists you don't enter your sleeping room. You do it and find out there's a hot girl laying on the bed naked. What do you do?

Who's your favourite MoFo and why me?

Interesting, a Straub fan. me too.

What is a Winter Triangle?
It's funny, a lot of these responses feel so long ago. I'd gladly read more Straub though if you have any recommendations.

The winter triangle is just a constellation that includes Betelgeuse, Sirius, and Procyon, which are three of the brightest stars in our sky. Plus, looking in the middle of it with a telescope is a journey.

Jesus Minio, give me a minute to get off the floor

Also, I'd like to say hi to DESTINY YOU WERE GREATLY MISSED WE ALL APPRECIATE YOU

Are you a morning, or evening person?

Evening. I do all my best thinking when the sun leaves me alone. Sometimes I even wake up from sleeping during the night to write something. During the morning, I do chores and cook, and read, because I don't like lamps.

How late do you normally stay up?

During school, usually 1 AM. In the summer, no one knows. But I always wake up at 8:30.

What's the longest you've ever stayed up?

4 days, during high school, when I hated life and explored black majick. I don't recommend it. My imagination has enough vigor as is, hallucinations are best kept to twice a week.

Are you a crafty person, like gardening, woodwork, etc . . .?

I like gardens, but not the work that goes into them. I have had to make equipment for filming, which included woodworking, I do enjoy this at times…I like to make things as long as it's for something interesting. I should make a kayak...

Have you ever been busted for speeding? If so, how many times?

Yes once, 85 in a 70. Nothing special.

How do you feel about cops?

I have to force myself to remember that not all cops are terrible. I know a few really good people in the force even, but 100% of my experiences with cops are unreal, plus I always hear horror stories that of course get no coverage in the news agenda, especially as the country becomes more of a police state. It's a crazy time right now. Border Patrol is worse, I have so many bad wishes against them.

Do you drink alcohol? If so, what's your favorite drink?

Infrequently, but socially (I'm not social, hence infrequently), and sometimes when I have lots of cheese in the fridge and movies to watch. I almost always drink wine, but my favorite drinks overall are Blue Nun Riesling…and I suppose a well-made B-52. There is much I haven't tried though, are you asking because you're buying?

Can you dance?

Heh…ha..ha..HA.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH no

I would learn tango. And I want to write the music for a ballet one day.

Do you do any type of exercising? If so, what kind? Do you lift weights?

I run sporadically, often if I go to get the mail and it's not there, and I smell the woods, I just start running through the woods until I feel like I will buckle. I've tried working out, with weights and calisthenics, but I never stay committed to it, for whatever circumstances. It's very hard for me to build muscle anyway, but it's not like I need to lose weight.

What is your sign? Do you read horoscopes?

Gemini. My ex was way into horoscopes so I'm pretty familiar with the whole deal, but I don't really read them. They intrigue me on a level, and I enjoy the symbolism with nature/the mythology, often including it in my writing.

Do you believe in aliens?

Yes. It's by far the easiest thing to believe for which we have no evidence.

How fast can you type . . . and I mean typing accurately?

67 words a minute according to the test I took, with no incorrect words.

What is your opinion on remakes?

Well..I'm not really in support of banning things..but so many of them are bad, and not really because of the principle. Besides generally being of a lower quality artistically, the major issue with remakes is either not recognizing the social relevance of the original film, or having so little faith in the audience that they diminish the original themes. And I don't buy that remakes inform the public of the original, the public filmgoer is generally a cinematic xenophobe unless the Oscars tell them otherwise. Plus it's kind of offensive how it is these days, films that just came out a few years ago are being remade (very poorly) as if to say the original wasn't a good film, which is rarely the case. The only remakes I've seen do any sort of update in a generally positive direction is The Hills Have Eyes, The Fly, and 13 Assassins (Zatoichi had its moments too I suppose), and the only remake I've seen alter the social context to fit its own is Russia's 12 (from 12 Angry Men). I don't consider The Thing or 12 Monkeys as remakes, and adaptations are a different beast.

What is your favorite decade of film?

The 60s, because it was the first real revolution in the cinematic world to me (I don't consider the talkies a necessarily positive move). But every decade that follows is progressive from it if you know where to look. And every decade leading up to it is progressing to that point. I guess the 60s is just the first marker, like in a video game. CHECKPOINT.

How many movies do you own?

Hard copy, around 400. Illegally, around 200.

Have you ever burned any movies?

Evidently

Who is your favorite director and why?

Ah, a day-by-day question. I suppose…Park Chan-wook, since everything he does interests me on every possible level, and he's the director I'm most excited about for the future.

Do you like instrumental theme music?

I like instrumental music in general. Doesn't have to be folk or jazz or classical or film scores either. Year of No Light have a couple great instrumental records, Mogwai is always a favorite, Joe Satriani was a big influence, The Flashbulb, 12 Girls Band, Ratatat, so many. AND THEN THERE'S AMBIENT MUSIC.

What is your favorite movie theme?

The main James Bond theme is the first thing that comes to mind…but most of the actual themes from the specific movies are pretty bad. You know what, I saw Goblin live, and hearing Susperia live was an experience to be had. I'll choose that one. Horror music and prog is just perfect.

Are you kinky?

I'm really not. I have fuzzy handcuffs but they weren't for me. I'm silent but passionate.

If you had to rape a child, or kill a grown-up innocent person what would you choose? You have to choose one.

The latter. No one is innocent, WE ALLLLLL DESERRRRVE TO DIIIIIIEEEEE. I like Sweeney Todd's message, ya know?

Do you peek at my RYM page to get some movie/music recommendations?

Already forgot about that, thanks for the reminder I am totes gonna stalk your ass.

What is the impact of Australia's water level on Antarctica penguins' mating season?

I already know a coal company is about to destroy the Great Barrier Reef don't tell me the penguins are going to die too

There's a billionaire and a child. One of them has to die. You know that by saving the billionaire you are practically set up for the rest of your life. Incredible amount of cash for you for your deed. If you save the child you get nothing. Who would you save, if you only could save one person?

The child, even though I hate children, but the billionaire's money will go somewhere at least. Plus if I tell the wife of the billionaire he was raping the child, she'll be forced by the newspaper team I brought with me to donate the money where I tell them.

A question of a lighter matter... do you like pancakes?

I do. But I have to make them with my own flour since I have celiac. It's ok, my pancakes are vanilla-y and kickass.

What is your kinkiest fetish or dream?

I'm so not kinky. It's not even measurable. But public sex. A mix of the floor is lava and sex on a jungle gym.

What's your view on incest? Sister? Mother? Aunt? Niece?

All incest is bad incest, just ask the south US, britain, and the middle east. Cousins count you IQ-draining dicks.

What's the most powerful thing in the world?

An idea…wait. The core? Our ideas are not yet powerful enough to handle the core of the world. Or our own problems. Man we suck. Ah, here's a better answer. Humanity's incompetence.

If you could kill a pedophile to prevent his further children rapes would you do it? You know nobody will ever find out it was you.

Yes. Turn the other cheek just sounds so messed up here, considering it's rape. Plus I'm in a Sartre mood, and moral ambiguity for the greater good is leaning towards murder.

However, did he rape any children yet? I would have to wait until he did, because I have no problems with pedos if they don't act on their jollies.

Do you like MILFs?

Heh I so do. It's funny you ask that. I'm friends with a lot of my friends' moms more than them. But no, it's never happened, I'm no home wrecker.

Do you think there's an age limit for dating somebody? Minus little children and really old people. Is it OK if 18 girl is hanging out with 50 y/o guy? Does it always mean she's a gold digger?

I'm not into restrictions for this type of thing, but I don't know, it's circumstantial, especially with big gaps like you provided. It doesn't always mean she's a gold digger, it just happens to be the case all the time Though, I do support dating older women, because men die earlier, and if you are in a good relationship, and your ages are just far enough apart, you can die together. That's pretty much my goal.

You told your wife/girlfriend you're not gonna sleep at home tonight, but you get back anyway. She opens up the door and tells you she cheated on you. She insists you don't enter your sleeping room. You do it and find out there's a hot girl laying on the bed naked. What do you do?

This sort of happened to me, except it was not a good situation. My girlfriend was bi, but cheated with guys and a girl one time, so it's not like because it was a girl I was all "oh yeah? let me know next time baby." I'm not into the idea of sharing, I understand why some people are, but that needs to be addressed waaaaay beforehand. So basically I'd kill them both. With my penis.

Who's your favourite MoFo and why me?

YOU BECAUSE I FELL FOR YOUR INCEPTION AND YOUR GIF MAJICK

What did you study in college? What subject(s) are you interested in?

Would you take up a religion of someone's choosing if he offered you $100,000?

What's your top 5 favourite PC games?

What's your top 10 favourite paintings?

Favourite painters?

What's your top 10 favourite music artists and your favourite album from each one of them?

Who are you intellectual heroes?

How good is your French now?

Are you looking forward to any movie this year?

What did you study in college? What subject(s) are you interested in?

Official titles of the bachelor's are Journalism and Screen Studies, and French Studies. I'm interested in music, linguistics, and literature. And the relation between mathematics, philosophy, and music. And astronomy. And history. And making connections between completely different fields. So, everything apparently. Except ethics, that was a stupid class.

Would you take up a religion of someone's choosing if he offered you $100,000?

Depends what this entails. If by doing so I would just have to convince him alone of it, sure. If by doing so I had to tell other people, or attend something, or anything that involved religious activity or admittance, then no.

What's your top 5 favourite PC games?

I'm a bad person to ask, quite behind in this domaine, plus I'm more familiar with other platforms, but let's say…Starcraft (one and two), Tiberian Sun, Sonic and Knuckles, Guild Wars 2, and Rome: Total War.

What's your top 10 favourite paintings? - no order

Hieronymus Bosch - Hell

Salvador Dali - Spain

Frederic Church - Cotopaxi

Pieter Bruegel - Dead Men

Pablo Picasso - The Old Guitarist

Peder Balke - Vadøhus Festning

Jacek Yerka - The Second Day of Genesis

Francis Bacon - Pope Innocent X

Dorothea Tanning - Chiens de Cythère

JMW Turner - Fishermen at Sea

Favourite painters?

I'm not knowledgable enough of painting to have both ten favorite paintings that are separate from my ten favorite painters, so see above.

What's your top 10 favourite music artists and your favourite album from each one of them? - no order

Ulver - Shadows of the Sun

The Cure - Disintegration

Katatonia - Night is the New Day

David Sylvian - Secrets of the Beehive

Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway

King Crimson - Red

Bjork - Vespertine

Camel - The Snow Goose

Emperor - Prometheus

Dead Can Dance - Aion

Who are you intellectual heroes?

Deleuze, for positing the only possible logical progression from the theater of the absurd, which signified the end of humanity, and providing a glimmer of hope...that no one really understood.

Honorable mentions are HL Mencken, Nietzsche, Marquis de Sade, Foucault, Carl Sagan, and the heroes who carried the mythology of cultures through history.

How good is your French now?

Well I can converse with natives no problem, reading is now doable, but my general vocab, such as more interesting verbs and nouns, is lacking. So, advanced-ish?

Are you looking forward to any movie this year?

NO.

Tbh I have no idea what's coming out this year.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Where/How do I sign up so people could ask me questions too?