Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

I like all the old cars used in Bonnie and Clyde so am switching to one of those for now... anyone know what kind of car is in this picture? I thought at first it might be a Plymouth but I believe the grill is off to be one of those...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
I like all the old cars used in Bonnie and Clyde so am switching to one of those for now... anyone know what kind of car is in this picture? I thought at first it might be a Plymouth but I believe the grill is off to be one of those...

Looks like a Ford but I may be wrong.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Looks like a Ford but I may be wrong.

I checked around a little and I think you're right... it looks like a Ford Model A... Funny thing when I was looking at the picture I used for the avatar I noticed the other car in the background which is clearly from the 60's...

Not sure if Ripley's power lifter qualifies or not but it moves Aliens from point A to point B...

Anywho... this week has been fun... but it's almost time for the changing of the avatars... and if I figured it right... 7thson is up next...

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

Better late than never, even if it's for a few hours.

Still can't believe no one has used this one.

Suspect's Reviews

I understand, I would follow myself too, if I were able.
I bet you do like my cats when no one is looking, and chase your own tail. You do, don't you!?!

So, are you going to post it tonight, or tomorrow? Huh? Huh?

WOW, I have been so torn about this pick and I am not sure why. I was gonna go with natural disaters, or Max Von Sydow, or vengence, or war, etc.... but ya know what ? I think I will be predictable, I am tired of trying to be anything else.

I love Queen & Freddie and I love Flash Gordon ~ 1980

So any Film or TV show or anything that has anything to do with these these amazing topics are a go.

Happy New Year from Philly!
Queen is a musical group.

Freddie Mercury is the lead singer of that group.

Flash Gordon is a sci fi comic book character that has also appeared in movies and television.

Basically, we are encouraged to find an avatar from a grab bag filled with 7thson's interests or obsessions.

Queen is a musical group.

Freddie Mercury is the lead singer of that group.

Flash Gordon is a sci fi comic book character that has also appeared in movies and television.

Basically, we are encouraged to find an avatar from a grab bag filled with 7thson's interests or obsessions.

Thanks, I could not have said it better myself. Well - unless at the end I said,
"FLASH AHHHHAHHHHHHHH!!!"

I still haven't watched Flash Gordon, so I went with Queen. I'd say any movie that uses their music would work. I almost used Son In Law, but I went with Wayne's World. I still may do that later. That movie uses my favorite Queen song . . .

Son In Law (1993)

Queen ~ Crazy Little Thing Called Love
&feature=related