Watchmen

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
From what I've read (the first two chapters and some of the biographical material...) it's good, it's got me interested...

WARNING: "ending" spoilers below
I didn't think the twist at the end was bad - i meant the 10 concluding pages.

Now for the dialouge , there's nothing wrong with it in the comics. But , it's obviously going to have to be changed to be in a film - I'll get some specific lines later if you aren't convinced.
You can find out from watching a Youtube video with Alan Moore regarding the ending.

Regarding dialogue, it will always change for film. Peter Jackson, for instance, had to change the dialogue for the Lord of the Rings films in order to make the movies he wanted to make, which changed the story quite a bit.

Lets put a smile on that block
I cant decide whether to read the comic first, then see the film, or see the film then read the comic. Any advice chaps?

With V for Vendetta, i saw the film, then read the comic. And both worked out just super. (I loved the film depsite toshy reviews)

I just dont know what to do i tell you.

Reading the original source is almost always the better thing to do since you can make choices regarding characters and events that are taken from you in film. In some cases, such as the book Meg, reading the source material can be a terrible, dumbifying experience that is best reinterpreted by repeated readings of favorite scenes and trying to imagine a better story to fit those scenes into than the story provided on the page. Reading Watchmen will go by quickly, despite the amount of material presented.

Holy ****. I just read Watchmen. I hope the actor playing Rorschach can live up to the incredible badassagery.

Holy ****. I just read Watchmen. I hope the actor playing Rorschach can live up to the incredible badassagery.
True THAT
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Lets put a smile on that block
Thank you for all your answers. You have helped me in more ways that i can ever express. I shall think of you all each time the wind blows. Thank you....thank you...

This is not a poster. It's a background for a computer. Just thought you should know.

Welcome to the human race...
That's possible, but highly unlikely. It's the promo stills only blurry and half-heartedly shopped onto the Watchmen smiley. Nothing really worth seeing.