Ridicule a favourite film of the above member.

Tools    

If I had to choose between getting a root canal and sitting through any of the Lord of the Rings movies, I'd make an appointment with my dentist.

ETA: That was for Adam. Damn it Zotis, you posted as I was posting. I can't ridicule your favorites because I've only seen one of them and was just indifferent to it.

Master of My Domain
Charlie's Angels

Interview with the Vampire

Death Race 2000

Sorry.

Man Bites Dog? I;d rather eat a dog then sit through that again......

Tremors, bwahahahahaaha! *hack* *cough* *cough* sorry... um... yeah that movie is incredibly bad...
that's why I like it lololololol

If I had to choose between getting a root canal and sitting through any of the Lord of the Rings movies, I'd make an appointment with my dentist.

ETA: That was for Adam. Damn it Zotis, you posted as I was posting. I can't ridicule your favorites because I've only seen one of them and was just indifferent to it.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

i love this thread lol

Shaun of the Dead wasn't very funny.

((Pretty soon we're going to go through each other's entire lists. Heh, at least I've seen yours, you have to make fun of the titles alone.))

Silver Linings Playbook is such a sellout movie. You should put one of Jennifer Lawrence's good movies on your list, like I did.

Well *****. I can't ridicule them. Those I've seen are all good. (I haven't actually seen Charlie's Angels, I just assume it's crap and avoid it.)