Who's your favorite actor/actress ?

Tools    

No doubt there's been a similar thread to this before, but what the hell.

My favorite is Anthony Hopkins. No matter what film he's in, even if the film is terrible, he always lights the screen with his presence. He's a brilliant actor.

Right now... its Mads Mikkelsen... Danish actor

Yes, I have my own little meme of him...

Johnny Depp- love him in any film
And actress Helena Bonham Carter

Bet you can guess my favourite director

My fav actor ever is Humphrey Bogart, living it's Deniro followed closely by Day-Lewis. After The Master i also gained alot of respect for Joaquin Phoenix, before i hadn't really noticed him but i went back and watched some of his other films and he's really underrated imo. Also Phillip Seymour Hoffman was amazing in The Master,Punch Drunk Love and especially Capote.

I have too many to put here, but heres a few.
Rod Steiger
Frank Sinatra
Judy Garland
Ingrid Bergman
Olivia DeHaviland
John Wayne
Gene Kelly
Sean Astin

Favorite Actress: Bette Davis
Favorite Actor: ??? (I don't pay as much attention to the male talent. I'd probably say Johnny Depp, since his character list is so diverse. But I like Leo DiCaprio, too)

International Woman of Mystery
Norman over Stephen any day of the week. Dorph is a douche of a guy

Ethan Hawke and Clint Eastwood are my two favorite male actors. As for the female leads that goes to Meg Ryan and Jennifer Aniston.

A few who are really doing it for me at the moment:

Phill Hoff

Don Cheadle

John C Riley

Toni Collette

Tilda Swinton

Matt Damon

Cillian Murphy

Favorite actor/actress:

-Leonardo DiCaprio
-Selena Gomez.