Top Ten Comedies based on a laugh per minute Scale

Tools    

The Daily Mail in the UK published a list of the top ten films based on a laugh per minute score the List was as follows
1. Airplane – 3 Laughs A Minute
2. The Hangover – 2.4 Laughs A Minute
3. The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad ! – 2.3 Laughs A Minute
4. Superbad – 1.9 Laughs A Minute
5. Borat – 1.7 Laughs A Minute
6. Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy – 1.6 Laughs A Minute
7. American Pie – 1.5 Laughs A Minute
8. Bridesmaids – 1.4 Laughs A Minute
9. Shaun of the Dead – 1.3 Laughs A Minute
10. Life of Brian – 1.2 Laughs A Minute
what do you guys think what would you add take away?
When I watch Airplane first time I don't find it so funny.

When I watched "Asterix & Obelix: Mission Cleopatre" I laughed all the time.

Meet the Parents had me laughing out loud for much of the film. It has some of the most hilarious situations I've seen.

So did Borat.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I can't understand what's the Airlplane hype all about. I didn't laugh even once.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Captain of #yoloswag
I can't understand what's the Airlplane hype all about. I didn't laugh even once.
Then you were doing something wrong.

Captain of #yoloswag
Meet the Parents had me laughing out loud for much of the film. It has some of the most hilarious situations I've seen.

So did Borat.
When he is praying at the dinner table and quoting Godspell in his prayer I lose it.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Then you were doing something wrong.
Yeah, I watched a comedy movie. Should've stick to my usual boring arthouse flicks.

Captain of #yoloswag
Yeah, I watched a comedy movie. Should've stick to my usual boring arthouse flicks.
Hmmm, I think this is where we part ways.

I can't give you the actual LPM but here's the ones I laughed the most constantly through

1. Duck Soup
2. The hangover
3. History of the World Part I
4. Young Frankenstein
5. Simpsons Movie
6. The other guys
7. Scary movie
8. Spaceballs
9. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
10. Due Date (underrated)
Mine will be pretty much close to this. But i will have Shrek 3 in there somewhere and maybe not have SpaceBalls and Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and have Naked Gun in its place.

By the way, how do you calculate laughs per minute?? I am guessing if i do that, i wouldn't even be concentrating on the movie to laugh.

I would also like to The President is Coming in there somewhere, but it may be somewhere in just outside top 10.