What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

I just got Blue Velvet from Amazon today. Because of Dennis Hopper acting crazy and David Lynch directing.

Die Hard blu ray set. I have only seen the first one, but It was 16,99 on amazon canada so I could not let that pas without buying it

The Wild Bunch blu ray because I love western and i've been told it's one of the best western

Game of Thrones: The Complete Second Season - I'm new to this series, and after everything I heard about it I feel the need to watch it. I bought season one last week.
Horror Movie Collection - This features some interesting-looking features like Blood Relic and Colour from the Dark.
The Awakening - Newt mentioned this on a list of favorite horror movies, and the others on that list that I'd seen were awesome.
Pitch Black - Nausicaa and Gunslinger. That's the reason

Also, I went to Amazon and ordered Eraserhead, Poultrygeist, and Terrorvision. They're my favorite films that I don't yet own.

Your friendly neighborhood film critic
^ That director of 88 Minutes is terrible. 'Bollywood' have chosen to remake 88 Minutes.
Agreed, it's an awful movie. But Alicia is still nice

I bought the Film Seeking Justice and why! It was on special.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
The Awakening - Newt mentioned this on a list of favorite horror movies, and the others on that list that I'd seen were awesome.
Hope you enjoy it mate

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
im a sucker for garage sales, and thanks to Torrents and netflix, the value was incredible.

A few combo packs

1-Bad Boys + Bad Boys 2
2.Zombieland+Pineapple Express
3.Davinci Code +Angels and Demons
4.Kill Bill 1 and 2
5.Road Trip Trilogy
6.Spiderman 2, 2 disc SE.

total bill $15

Not Enough Time
^And I thought I got a good deal!

Stranger Than Fiction
O Brother Where Art Thou (yessssssss)
Inglorious Basterds
Haiku Tunnels
King Kong (new)
Gosford Park

+High Fidelity Soundtrack

$21.50

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"

Pierrot le Fou and Le Mépris Blu-rays from the Studio Canal collection, not seen either so I am looking forward to watching both. Might buy some more from the SC as well as the quality seems good and the booklets/extras are interesting enough.

Pierrot le Fou and Le Mépris Blu-rays from the Studio Canal collection, not seen either so I am looking forward to watching both. Might buy some more from the SC as well as the quality seems good and the booklets/extras are interesting enough.
^ Studio Canal are excellent, and that series is wonderful. I've got three from the collection, not the two you have though.

^ Studio Canal are excellent, and that series is wonderful. I've got three from the collection, not the two you have though.
Just checked your DVD/BR thread to see which ones you had, I was thinking about getting Breathless and I probably will do eventually but I have already seen it so I got the other two JLG first, I think I will probably by the two Lynch films they have too, The Elephant Man (like you, and I haven't seen it either) and Mulholland Drive. I'm going on holiday soon, but whatever money I have left over from that will basically decide what I get Right now I have ordered Le Cercle Rouge and Ran, both look really interesting.