I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

Is this for real? How do you know my username?

Uhmmmm?

A system of cells interlinked
Yes, we managed to create a post about YOU, and fill it with 1500+ posts before you ever found the site! Quite the prognosticators, eh?

This just never gets old...ever.

Yes, we managed to create a post about YOU, and fill it with 1500+ posts before you ever found the site! Quite the prognosticators, eh?

That's cos my reputation always precedes me

Is this for real? How do you know my username?

Good to see the Sonics coming back to Seattle and whats-his-name loves you. Have a good day.

I think it's old. There aren't that many funny reactions anymore.

Not Enough Time
Did I miss something?? Was I here in a previous life?? This is hilarious. I guess my profile name is not very original. But I AM DeeVeeDee. Right now. Thanks for the love

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"

This would be a lot better if there weren't so many comments. I still enjoy seeing all the comments when someone does fall for it though.

You mean like yours? I think it's great that deeveedee is loved so ...........dearly............................amongst many others.

shucks