Favorite Batman Villian

Tools    

very too soon since i had a cousin in that theatre...she is okay.
You're kidding! The exact same theater with the gunman?

We've gone on holiday by mistake
You're kidding! The exact same theater with the gunman?
Surely not in the exact same cinema?

I heard it was a big multiplex with like 16 screens.

What is her story? What did she hear/see etc?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I have a couple...

...but my favourite is indeed The Riddler...

Suspect's Reviews

Mine would probably be the Riddler. I don't read the comics at all so I have no concrete info as to why. I just always enjoyed the thought of leaving clever riddles at the crime.

That is actually the most disappointing part of the Nolan Batman universe for me. He and his brother and Goyer are such excellent writers I would have loved to see their take on the Riddler. The riddles would have been fantastic.

The Joker. He's the perfect foil. A twisted mockery of Batman's ideas and methods.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

I have only seen 2 batman films, those being the 2 recent ones. I've seen parts of the others but not enough to judge it on. It's between Bain and the Joker and I'm going to have to go with Bain.

Tom Hardy was cool as Bane, but Heath Ledger as Joker is better.

Forget Bane and the Joker. It's all about Calendar Man:

His schtick is that he has an obsession with the days of the week. How great is that?

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I find myself tossing back in fourth by thoughts regarding this question from time to time, even if I know that the answer will forever be consistently the same. What I love most about the Batman series to its entirety is more than simplistically the Batman character, although him in himself has got to be his biggest villain, I think that what I enjoy most about the shows, movies, video-games, and comics, is the villains. The Riddler, Bane, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Two-Face, Harley Quinn, all of them, when they are done correctly can bring about a vast repertoire of entertaining moments, and they have. However, as I said, to me, saying that there is somebody else worthy of throne is a preposterous proclamation because The Joker will always find himself being credited as the best. Everything about him was sizzled out with absolute perfection, the mysteriousness of the character, the intrigue of his dialogue, these are all part of the reasons why I didn't really enjoy the 1980's Batman as a movie. It took away the mysteriousness of The Joker's origin, I've always thought of him as a guy that was just there, and whatever he was hiding was so inexplicably bothersome to his psyche that he continuously fabricates explanations for his origins. The other thing that makes him perfect is that he has continuously had commendable individuals perform as him. Heath Ledger cranked out the performance as his life with the character and Mark Hamill has always, since the beginning of time, done flawless with voicing the character.

Batman greatest foe is: Joker.

Semper Fooey
The reason the Joker is a mysterious character is because they keep changing him to suit the times.