What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Finishing up my first day at a new production company. Feels pretty good to be working again amongst decent people. I'm a runner/post production assistant now, but I get a lot of spare time to browse online too, so it's all good homie

Ok, off to do a leg workout now.
Congratulations

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm thinking I shouldn't have circulated my Amazon wish list around the people who said they didn't know what to get me for Christmas.

I'll end up with 5 copies of the Cross of Iron Blu Ray, I just know it.

watching Revenge

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Hopefully im going to bed soon, im so tired and have to get up early to take my amazing children to school.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Catching up with series 3 of Being Human.
Oooh, I started watching the U.S. version of this (one season so far, the second season starting later this month), and I recently saw that the British version is on Netflix. Saw the first episode and liked it quite a bit. (I like the British version of the ghost a lot more than the U.S. version.)

Will be curious to see how much the two versions parallel each other.

Right now, I'm tweaking a new laptop, watching a bad movie on Sy-Fy, and passing the time till tomorrow, when we SHOULD hear about closing on our house. New laptop is fun, at least....

I'd certainly recommend the UK version of Being Human. I've not seen the US version, so can't comment on it, but series 4 starts up soon and I'm really looking forward to it, though I was really disappointed to hear that Russell Tovey was leaving.