What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

^ I really need to see the first series, totally dismissed it, saw a few trailers for the new series starting this week and really like the look of it.

Let's Scare Jessica to Death (John Hancock, 1971)
-
Elegant, low key tale of recently released mental patient Jessica (the beautiful Zohra Lampert) who moves to a remote island farmhouse with her hearse driving musician husband and their mutual friend. On arrival they discover a friendly young woman squatting in the property and decide to let her stay on permenantly after warming to her charms. It's then Jessica begins hearing whispered voices and seeing a young girl submerged in the near by lake. Soon she's obsessed with the idea the house is haunted by a vampiric former resident, and to the dismay of her husband, begins to relapse into mental illness. Or does she really...

Rich in rural atmosphere, beautiful photography, and graced with natural performances from the entire cast; Let's Scare Jessica to Death comes off like the hazy summer reminicence of a creepy old hippy. I guess you could accuse it of lapsing into cliche for the final act if it wasn't nearly forty years old. I decided to excuse the somewhat puzzling ending and just celebrate the quirkily entertaining brilliance that preceded it. An overlooked gem to be sure.

for colored girls
priest
tophers new one about the party

watched oz for the first time...i didnt like [?] or understand[?]...well i only watched one disk, but i could hardly get through it..

i think i watched dexter season 4 & 5 in like 10 days, jumped back into weeds 7th season and the big c..

saw precious, and american gangstger, the da vinci code, angles & demons

season of the witch...

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog

If you ever start to think that you have a bad or hard life then just watch this movie. I am Agoraphobic and I get down about that sometimes, but I watched this movie last night and MY LIFE IS GOOD.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.

This is so cool. Has anyone else seen this or the Blind Swordsman series?
Of course it's cool and of course, many of us have watched all of them. I "reviewed" every single one of them in the Movie Tab II back in the day when I did such a thing.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.

If you ever start to think that you have a bad or hard life then just watch this movie. I am Agoraphobic and I get down about that sometimes, but I watched this movie last night and MY LIFE IS GOOD.
I guess I never paid that much attention but that poster resembles Saul Bass's work with Otto Preminger in The Man With the Golden Arm and Anatomy of a Murder.

I watched Fight Club yesterday, first time I watched it was this summer so I had to watch it again.

This is so cool. Has anyone else seen this or the Blind Swordsman series?
Have you seen all 6? Myself and UF are both fans, think they made both our top100 lists

I've watched Transformer 3 last night and I'm going to watch it later.

Last DVD I watched was The Music Never Stopped. It was a good movie and based on a case study done by Dr. Oliver Sack. The same Doctor whose memoirs was the basis for the movie Awakenings, with Deniro and Robin Williams....This guy has had one interesting career

that's what she said...

just literally finnished watching it. I love this movie!