THE worst movie of all time.

→ in
Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Wow, i'm glad I didn't see it then. Because 2 was the worst movie ever.

Poorly made, poorly acted, poorly written (if there was a screenwriter at all). Cut-rate trash disguised as a summer blockbuster; I would expect nothing less from Michael Bay, the most arrogant and untalented two-bit hack to ever arrive in Hollywood. It absolutely disgusts me to see that his films make so much money.
I think it was the word "Transformers" that brought the money in.

What is sad is the Studio execs will be pleased that 2 and 3 made 600 million or whatever but could have made a Billion plus like the Dark Knight if they had been done right.

I really enjoyed Transformers 1, but I'm really angry at how pathetic 2 and 3 are.

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
North, Alone in the Dark, or The Room.

North - horrible jokes, highly insensitive stereotypes, and an overall unrealistic plot. I don't know what Rob Reiner was thinking when he made this travesty.

Alone in the Dark - made by Uwe Boll, so do I really need to say more? Cheap special effects, gigantic plotholes, bad acting, and no resemblance to the video game it was made from.

The Room - It's so bad, it's actually entertaining to watch if you know what to expect. It has the most repetitive plots, really bad acting (Tommy Wiseau may be the worst out there, in my opinion), and just outright terrible writing.

Two words
POLTERGEIST 3
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	47382.1010.A.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	7615  

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
I don't know what his agent is smoking, but Paul Bettany needs to stop trying to be an action star. "Preist" and "Legion" were HORRENDOUS.

Priest is truly awful and on my list of the worst of the year along with Conan, Hall Pass, The Change-Up and Season of the Witch.

World War Two drama The Fallen is one of the worst films ever made. To add insult, it then states on the front cover:

"Better than Saving Private Ryan"

Seeing that comment almost gave me a stroke!

The Blair Witch Project
I rather enjoyed this one. Found it suspenseful and demanding of multiple viewings. Paranormal Activity on the other hand I found too hyped.

The Blair Witch Project
I agree fully. I could have made a movie better than that.

Worse movie ever. Gave it away very fast

The Blair Witch Project was the most over rated and over hyped movie ever. It was not scary, it was suspenseful, the characters were boring, and the entire experience pissed my the f**k off!

The Blair Witch Project was the most over rated and over hyped movie ever. It was not scary, it was suspenseful, the characters were boring, and the entire experience pissed my the f**k off!
The Blair Witch Project was overshadowed years before by The Exorcist. I believe chaos ensued at many screenings with people fainting, people vomiting and religious nuts rushing to the big screen to actually 'exorcise Regan of her demons'!

The Blair Witch Project was overshadowed years before by The Exorcist. I believe chaos ensued at many screenings with people fainting, people vomiting and religious nuts rushing to the big screen to actually 'exorcise Regan of her demons'!
No excuse for it being a bad movie. But if you like it, good for you. You got more out of it then me.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
A few from What I've seen:

Boat Trip
Disaster Movie
Teeth
The Spirit
Hell Boy

No excuse for it being a bad movie. But if you like it, good for you. You got more out of it then me.
Its one of the best horror movies ever made, and the best made with a camcorder.