Volunteers needed for online user study (chance to win Amazon vouchers!)

Tools    

*I received permission to post this here*
*The purpose of the user study is purely academic, NOT commercial*

We are looking for volunteers to participate in an online experimental study of recommender systems.

By taking part in our experiment, you will automatically be entered into our PRIZE draw. We will randomly choose three participants who will each receive an Amazon gift certificate for 25 pounds. *Please note that you have to complete the experiment in order for your details and the data you provided to be recorded*

To participate, you need to be either a native or advanced speaker of English. The experimental procedure is simple. All you have to do is look at eight DVD recommendation scenarios and provide judgments on how well they are justified. You will be presented with detailed instructions at the beginning of the experiment. Please read those thoroughly.

The experiment will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. To participate, you will need a web browser that supports Javascript.

To access the experiment go to (+www) .walkingclubonline.com/WebExp

Thanks in advance for your help!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
My settings didn't allow me to take part. I got a warning box pop-up from my security software, but sounds like a neat survey.

Semper Fooey
Dexter Riley has good security software. If his system says beware, that's good enough for me.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
It may well be fine, I'm just a dummay when it comes to Computering. The internet i'm fine.

If there is a warning box, i just have a personal policy of not going forward. better safe than sorry and all that.

15,000 feet above you and falling fast...
Dexter Riley has good security software. If his system says beware, that's good enough for me.
Something similar happened to me. It was just a certificate box though. I may be wrong, but if you update your anti-virus, it should clear up some of those certificate box warnings.

I took the survey Interesting. Will you be posting the results? I'm just curious.