2011 oscar predictions

Tools    

I think Twilight Eclipse might win the most awards..

Not sure about Best Actor/Supporting Actor.. but Robert & Taylor might pick up each of those..

Also fat chance for Jesse Eisenberg if that facebook movie works out.... Michael Cera is up there too..

Also, Clint Eastwood might come up with a movie by the end of the year, but he has tough competition this time..

Chuck Norris might get lifetime achievement...

Twilight Eclipse for best adapted screenplay, oh wait Harry Potter is coming out too.. forgot about that one..

This is all I can think of now..

Are you kidding??... Twilight so deserves it, look how hard they have worked for their roles.. Building physiques, learning to sparkle... & Kristen Stewart watching a lot of zombie movies to learn their expressions..

Yeah, I'm not going to predict the Oscars when almost a third of the flippin' year isn't over with yet.

Also, I've moved this thread to Actors, Awards, & Directors. In the future, please take a moment to place new threads in the correct forum.

I think Twilight Eclipse might win the most awards..

Not sure about Best Actor/Supporting Actor.. but Robert & Taylor might pick up each of those..

Also fat chance for Jesse Eisenberg if that facebook movie works out.... Michael Cera is up there too..

Also, Clint Eastwood might come up with a movie by the end of the year, but he has tough competition this time..

Chuck Norris might get lifetime achievement...

Twilight Eclipse for best adapted screenplay, oh wait Harry Potter is coming out too.. forgot about that one..

This is all I can think of now..
Be sure to post more when it comes to you, g_p.

Avatar for best special effects or achievement in technology or whatever. Why not? It was good in that department.
I have no memory of this for some reason... nevertheless...

FAIL

BEST PICTURE: Tooth Fairy
BEST DIRECTOR: Brad Peyton, Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore
BEST ACTOR: Zac Efron, Charlie St. Cloud
BEST ACTRESS: Christina Aguilera, Burlesque
BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR: Nicolas Cage, The Sorcerer's Apprentice
BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS: Brooke Shields, Furry Vengeance
BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY: Step Up 3D
BEST ADAPTED SCREENPLAY: The Bounty Hunter (from Shakespeare's As You Like It)
BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY: Marcelo Colacilli, Jackass 3-D
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Holden thinks he's in the 2011 Razzie's Predictions Thread.

Which, funnily enough, is probably something you could start to predict about now.

I predict it will be a boring show. I win! What's my prize?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

If I ever get the chance to get the opportunity to go to one of these events, I am going to text everyone during the show to tell them how really boring it is without the commercials.

I am thinking Inception will be up there in some cat's - but who knows.

Is there going to be ten noms for Best Picture again this year?

Anyone?