What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Having seen yet another new Assistant Chief Constable (how many are there? 20?) on the news I'd give you 5 years before you're running the whole force over here, Caity.

i am just replying to your post

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im having the worst day today, I havent been this rough for what seems like months

I've been having a pretty tough day too. Until I did this...

Desperately looking for a piece of bubble gum....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Doing some research for a Phd proposal. Currently reading Goldstone's Report of the United Nations Fact-Finding Mission on the Gaza Conflict. Tough reading!!

2 times in 1 day... *sigh* wtf am I doing with my life?

2 times in 1 day... *sigh* wtf am I doing with my life?

Dude, your a force of nature.

BTW I just accidentally thumbed down the last post when I meant to thumb it up, the batteries are nearly dead on my magic mouse and its jittering everywhere, apologies for that.

Sure ya did. I know what you really think of me. All you BR fanboys are the same.

Sure ya did. I know what you really think of me. All you BR fanboys are the same.
haha I wont lie to you, if you dislike blade runner, there's going to be friction.

But I can tell you have a love and passion for film, and that make you a brother from another mother.

Female Jungle Poster
Searching for the "Up & Down of Your Day" thread. I know it's around here somewhere....

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~