What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

update my movie blog here

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Drinking coffee and chilling online for what seems like forever!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Just finished celebrating Everton's 3-1 victory over Man Utd. Seeing Rooney trail miserably off the pitch at the end made me so happy I can't tell you how much
Did I ever tell you I had an old uncle who played for Everton?

Bill Cansfield was his name and he was basically backup to Dixie Dean. A quick Google only shows a Bill Cansfield playing for Wigan Athletic in the '30s but the era and location make sense that Wigan was one of his other clubs.

Only met him once, when I was a kid. He was well in his 80s and nutty as a fruitcake but could still juggle a ball better than me.

Bill Cansfield was his name and he was basically backup to Dixie Dean. A quick Google only shows a Bill Cansfield playing for Wigan Athletic in the '30s but the era and location make sense that Wigan was one of his other clubs.

Only met him once, when I was a kid. He was well in his 80s and nutty as a fruitcake but could still juggle a ball better than me.
no, you never told me that! excellent you have blue blood then, no getting away from it!

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
nice avatar n3wt!!! i am cooking me some breakfast and then tempted to go back to bed. sleep until i have to be up for work. the stress is unbearable today and this is my way of coping with it all. just need any good thoughts or prayers...

Just finished celebrating Everton's 3-1 victory over Man Utd. Seeing Rooney trail miserably off the pitch at the end made me so happy I can't tell you how much
that stands double for me then , I'm celebrating their loss and Chelsea's victory
Well you two can **** right off.

That was a horrible display by us. We went one up and then... Who knows. I thought we might get away with a draw or, fingers crossed, a narrow win, but it's been a season of ended runs with Villa, (Dirty) Leeds and now Everton. Thank God no one else wants to win the title either, it's the only reason we're still in with even half a shout. Still think Chelsea will win it though. Picked them before the season and I've seen nothing to change my mind. There again, I said the same last season and we managed to pip them to it. We desperately need to get Ferdinand and Vidic back.

I had a relative who played for them, too, though I can't remember if it was before or after WWI. He used to come over from Ireland on the Friday evening and leave Saturday night/Sunday morning.

That's what you think!

Right now I'm thinking I need a cup of coffee...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
I had a relative who played for them, too, though I can't remember if it was before or after WWI. He used to come over from Ireland on the Friday evening and leave Saturday night/Sunday morning.
Doubt if they were the same guy.

From my memory, my uncle was a Scouser who'd married my granny's 1st cousin (My auntie Ada, which is a great Scouse-sounding name but she was from darkest Tyrone) and they lived most of their life in Allerton.

I meant to ask my uncle about him yesterday 'cos he's a local historian type who's interested in dead members of the family. But he wasn't in.