Hello everyone

Tools    

My name is Caitlin, though I prefer to be called Cat. I am Shawn/Monkeypunch's fiancee. I love to watch any kind of movie from drama to comedy. I mostly watch Horror flicks and Disney though. I know, great combination huh?

Anyways, Please feel free to suggest movies that you have liked, I am up for watching anything that will expand my knowledge of movies, both foreign and domestic. Thanks! I know I will enjoy my time on here, for I have heard from Shawn that you all are very nice people.

-Cat

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Have you watched Allegro non troppo, the Italian spoof of both Fantasia and Fellini? Welcome to the site, Lemurpunch.

Have you watched Allegro non troppo, the Italian spoof of both Fantasia and Fellini? Welcome to the site, Lemurpunch.

No, I can't say that I have. Is it carried by Hollywood Video by any chance? I'll have to pick it up. I absolutely adored Fantasia! Thanks for that. I'm glad to be on the site. Shawn has told me so much about it here, that I just had to join for myself.

-Cat

Thanks!

Female Jungle Poster
*waves hi*

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~