A 90's movie for kids (help me find out)

Tools    

Looks like the users from Movie Forums can find out almost every movie in here, so I will give it a shot.

The only way you will find the movie is probably if you have watched it and have it in mind because I only remember one scene of it

It is probably one of those 90's movies for kids, I remember watching it on TV when I was around 10.

A crippled boy (I am not sure though if he was crippled) goes with some kids in a water system place and then they challenge him to go through some pipe and below him it's some water twisting. Then he falls into the water and then I don't remember it very well (prefer not to guess because I could be remembering another movie).

I don't know why but I think this movie is well-known. I just can't remember anything else. Maybe someone could help me.

Thanks!!!

Not sure if this is right but my first guess would be The Goonies

i might be able to help you if i could make sense of what on earth you just said...
Hehe, sorry. I have a lack of vocabulary sometimes.

The kids go to a kind of water reservatory and then there is a hole with a lot of water being like flushed and the boy has to go through a pipe that cross this hole balancing on it and he fells into it.

After that I don't remember well but I think he goes to another "world" or dimension. Something like The Neverending Story (I don't think that is this movie I am talking about, can't be sure).

And it's not THE GOONIES. This movie I would remember.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
hm. could it be this movie?

The War, starring Elijah Wood and Kevin Costner. it came out in 1994. it's been awhile since i've seen it, but i'm almost positive there is a scene at the end of the film very similar to what you have described (except i don't think anyone goes into another world or dimension). it's more a coming-of-age story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_War_%28film%29

I actually created this thread because I saw other thread here with this "water tower drowning" and I remembered this scene on my head.

But I never imagined it would be a movie with a plot like this.

I will try to rent it and check it out. Like I said, I probably mixed two different movies in my head. I remembered something like he had drowned and then woke up in a different world or something

Thanks! I'll check it out.

In many countries producers almost forgot to build movies for the children. But this is our moral duty to make film for children. If not they will see films made for adult people and this will make a negative impression in their juvenile mind. Thank to those producer who think for the children and make movies for them.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
In many countries producers almost forgot to build movies for the children. But this is our moral duty to make film for children. If not they will see films made for adult people and this will make a negative impression in their juvenile mind. Thank to those producer who think for the children and make movies for them.

That's interesting coming from someone with a user-name like yours.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
That sounds like 'Warriors of Virtue' released in 1997 and featuring some fung fu fighting kangaroos.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
It is most likely Warriors of Virtue (which I own on VHS)

Suspect's Reviews

Looks like the users from Movie Forums can find out almost every movie in here, so I will give it a shot.

The only way you will find the movie is probably if you have watched it and have it in mind because I only remember one scene of it

It is probably one of those 90's movies for kids, I remember watching it on TV when I was around 10.

A crippled boy (I am not sure though if he was crippled) goes with some kids in a water system place and then they challenge him to go through some pipe and below him it's some water twisting. Then he falls into the water and then I don't remember it very well (prefer not to guess because I could be remembering another movie).

I don't know why but I think this movie is well-known. I just can't remember anything else. Maybe someone could help me.

Thanks!!!
ITS CALLED

WARRIORS OF VIRTUE !

Don't listen to any of these guys. It's The Warriors of Virtue.
WARNING: spoilers below
And any true fan will know the soundtrack features Sandstorm by Darude.