Most Memorable Trailers?

Tools    

500 days of summer is a great one!

I love the trailers for the Lord of the Rings, but the ones i usually end up remembering are the ones that i loved the trailer but hated the movie, some examples:
Sunshine
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
Troy
Pathfinder
Outlander...so many others, but yeah, the trailers were awesome and did their job by getting me to go to the theater to see the movie, but i wish i hadn't.

Musician Jobs TV Jobs

Existing threads HERE and HERE.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Employee of the Month
Can`t post them for some reason, but the Trailers to "Push" and "State of Play" really turned me on. Looking forward to watch them both as soon as possible.

No Country For Old Men

The Dark Knight

Scream

Right now...The Avatar

The "Titanic" has best memorable Trailers

An Auto-Bot that reviews movies....
300 was a pretty ace one.

Star Wars Ep I - III
&
Lord of the Rings - First through to Last.

These would have to be some of the greatest trailers of all time.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Since I just watched Time Bandits and its trailer, I can say that this one is better than the movie, but then again, it's better than most movies.

hmmmmmm nice sharing in this forum its a great movie

Some trailers I've really liked:

1. I was an obsessed fan of the series when the first film came out and watched this trailer, with Craig Armstrong's Escape From Mantua music, over and over. The best is the part that starts from the little boy climbing the slide and the camera pans up to show the white tents:

2. The wonderful trailer for Inception that introduced the world to the amazing track Mind Heist:

3. Onto one of the most beautifully made trailers in a long time, I've yet to see the film, but heard it was incredibly disappointing. The music helps a lot, my eyes watered the first time I saw this trailer.

4. I prefer the red band trailer but can't seem to find it anymore, but this was released not long ago and I think is a phenomenal trailer with a superior version of a song used in it:

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
The Saving Private Ryan re-release trailer. The music gave me goosebumps.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Some trailers I've really liked:

3. Onto one of the most beautifully made trailers in a long time, I've yet to see the film, but heard it was incredibly disappointing. The music helps a lot, my eyes watered the first time I saw this trailer.

I really loved the Battle Los Angeles trailer, the song Sun's Gone Dim by Johann Johannsson is what really makes the trailer memorable for me, the music video for The Sun's Gone Dim is pretty trippy also, I know this is not the point of the thread but it has to do with the trailer.

Rarely watch them but I liked this one.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
The Hobbit trailer is totally epic. When all the Dwarves stand up and start singins.............****ing EPIC!

I remember The Matrix Reloaded trailer virtually made me salivate.