I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

OMG! this thread is up since 2002??? how was that possible??
Bizarre Back to the Future-like incidents with the help of Psychic Isaac.

Every man dies,but not every man really lives
WTF can someone fill me in

Happy New Year from Philly!
I think that is sweet. Please leave a CV and the results of the necessary blood work with my receptionist and I will get back to you.

I love you, actrogirl, was the best movie. i hope they make a reamke soon.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love Maxine Taurus.

Maxine Taurus is just to die for and I can't live another day without Maxine Taurus. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

Maxine Taurus, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

Maxine Taurus, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, Maxine Taurus, now and forever.

This post just made my jaw drop considering I'm just a newbie here.

Y'See? You come back after God knows how long and this is still going on. Proof, were it needed, that some things never change.

Yeah, this thread never ceases to amaze.

What the heck? How did this thread in relation to my own name get to have 59 pages over night?
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
And I love everyone!!!!

Especially the ladies.....
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

I've lost count of how many people have private messaged me about this thread... *sigh*

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love mastertyrone.

mastertyrone is just to die for and I can't live another day without mastertyrone. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

mastertyrone, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

mastertyrone, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, mastertyrone, now and forever.

Whats all this about? Sorry its been a long time since I visited mofo, been busy for a while. So sorry Sexy Celebrity but I never dreamed of marrying a Shemale or a transgender.. are U serious? Why did you picked my name anyway? Why don't you pick Yoda instead of me? I think he's more handsome than me.. hehehe

Fear leads to Anger
Anger leads to Hate
Hate leads to Suffering
My Favorite Movie Trailers

A system of cells interlinked
This just never gets old...ever...